Hansen Thiam Sun
Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
About Hansen Thiam Sun
Hansen Thiam Sun. Bio Born in 1960 in Toho, a beautiful and pristine hamlet in West Borneo. The purity and beauty of environment in which Hansen grew up stimulated young Hansen to become deeply interest in visual arts, especially drawing, a hobby that became deeply embedded in his life even in adulthood. He has had his share of overseas travels and adventures. He returned to Indonesia in 1990 and resided in West Java for 13 years until he moved to Bali in 2003, and opened an Arts Gallery in Ubud. HANSEN ART GALLERY.Indonesian artist. Hansen Thiam Sun, known by most merely as "Hansen," is a deft and unique artist on the international contemporary painting scene, both for his adroit handling of multiple media and for his Innovative approach to figuration. His background and how he arrived at his vocation of art making, is also very fascinating. Born In Toho, Borneo, Hansen was always inspired by the beauty and peace of natural environments, a fact attested to by his bright and tropical color palettes to this day.Read more > - Hansen Thiam Sun æ±‰ç”Ÿï¼ˆç®€åŽ†ï¼‰ - 1960å¹´ å‡ºç”ŸäºŽ- å¤šæ²³ï¼Œ å©†ç½—æ´²- å°å°¼. ä»–ç”Ÿé•¿åœ¨é‚£çº¯æ´å’Œç¾Žä¸½çš„çŽ¯å¢ƒä¸ï¼Œå› æ¤åˆºæ¿€äº†æ±‰ç”Ÿå¹¼å¹´çš„å¿ƒçµå¯¹è§†è§‰è‰ºæœ¯çš„å…´è¶£ï¼Œ å°¤å…¶æ˜¯ç»˜ç”» è‡ªå°å·²æˆä¸ºä»–çš„ä¸€ç§çˆ±å¥½ï¼Œè€Œè¿™ç§çˆ±å¥½ä¸€è‡³æ·±æ·±çš„ æ¤æ ¹äºŽ ä»–çš„æˆå¹´ç”Ÿæ´»ã€‚ä»–æœ‰ä¸€æ®µæµ·å¤–æ¼‚æ³Šï¼Œæ—…è¡Œå’Œå†’é™©çš„ç»åŽ†ã€‚ä»–äºŽ1990å¹´è¿”å›žå°å°¼ï¼Œå¹¶åœ¨è¥¿çˆªå“‡å±…ä½äº†13å¹´ï¼Œç›´åˆ°ä»–äºŽ2003å¹´æ¬åˆ°å·´åŽ˜å²›ã€‚ - 1967å¹´, åœ¨ Lim Ngochung å·¥ä½œå®¤å¦ä¹ ç»˜ç”»ã€‚ 1980å¹´ï¼Œä»–åˆ°å°æ¹¾å°åŒ—å¦æœºæ¢°åˆ¶å›¾è®¾è®¡ã€‚ä¸Žæ¤åŒæ—¶ï¼Œä»–ä¹ŸæŠ“ä½äº†è¿™ä¸ªåˆ°å›½å¤–ç•™å¦çš„æœºä¼šä½œä¸ºä¸€ç§å·¥å…·ï¼Œä»¥è¿›ä¸€æ¥å‘å±•ä»–çš„è‰ºæœ¯æ‰åŽã€‚ 1984å¹´, ä»–æ›¾åœ¨ç¾Žå›½æ¸¸è‰‡åˆ¶é€ å…¬å¸ Transpacific Marine Co,. ltd. ä½œä¸ºä¸€ä¸ªè®¾è®¡å¸ˆå’ŒæŠ€æœ¯å›¾çº¸ä¸“å®¶ã€‚åœ¨è¿™æ®µæ—¶é—´å†…ï¼Œæ±‰ç”Ÿç ”ç©¶äºŽæ¸¸è‰‡è®¾è®¡ä¸“ä¸šåŒ–Westlawn School of Yacht Design åœ¨åº·æ¶…ç‹„æ ¼å·žçš„æ¸¸è‰‡è®¾è®¡å¦é™¢ã€‚ä¸ºäº†ç»§ç»åŸ¹å…»ä»–çš„è‰ºæœ¯æ‰åŽï¼Œåœ¨ç¾Žå›½æ±‰ç”Ÿåœ¨Georgian Hayes,ä¸€ä½çŸ¥åå»ºç‘å¸ˆå’Œç”»å®¶çš„å·¥ä½œå®¤å¦ä¹ ã€‚åœ¨Ms. Georgiançš„æŒ‡å¯¼ä¸‹ï¼Œæ±‰ç”Ÿç ”å‘å‡ºè‡ªå·±ç‹¬ç‰¹å’Œæ ‡è®°æ€§çš„ é£Žæ ¼ï¼Œä»–çš„ä½œå“ç”Ÿæº¢å‡ºæ´»çš„æ€è€ƒï¼Œå®ƒçš„ç§ç§è¡¨çŽ° - åå°„å¾®å¦™å’Œå“²å¦ã€‚å› æ¤ï¼Œæ±‰æ£®å¼€å‘äº†ä¸€ç§ç‹¬ç‰¹çš„é£Žæ ¼ï¼Œæ˜¯ä¸€ç§æ··åˆç‰©ï¼ŒåŠæŠ½è±¡å’Œç®€çº¦çš„è‰ºæœ¯ï¼Œå½“ä»£è‰ºæœ¯çš„æ··åˆç‰©ã€‚ã€‚ã€‚ è™½ç„¶æ±‰ç”Ÿåˆ›é€ äº†æ— æ•°å£®è§‚çš„è®¾è®¡åœ¨æ¸¸è‰‡äº§ä¸šæ–¹é¢ï¼Œç„¶è€Œä»–çš„è‰ºæœ¯å†²åŠ¨ä½¿ä»–å¾ˆéš¾åœ¨è®¾è®¡ç•Œ é‡Œå¿è€ä¸‹åŽ»ï¼Œä»¥æ˜¯ä»Ž1990å¹´ä»–æŠŠä»–çš„èŒ ä¸šç”Ÿæ¶¯å…¨éƒ¨æŠ•å…¥åˆ°è‰ºæœ¯ä¸–ç•Œã€‚
Artesan Gallery, Singapore
Opening : 4th October 2013
Theme :Cerulean Blues
SOLO EXHIBITION ( SELECTED )
-Cerulean Blues, at Artesan Gallery, Singapore
- Crimson Thread, at Artesan Gallery, Singapore
- In The Crowd, at H2 Art Gallery, Semarang – Indonesia
- Hansen – Global Warming, at Galeria Zero, Barcelona – Spain
- Immutable Objects II, at Cemara 6 Gallery - Jakarta
- Immutable Objects, at Soemardja Galeri – ITB - Bandung
- Who Wore The White Glove, at The Legian – Bali
- East – West : Through Woman, at Alila Gallery – Ubud
GROUP EXHIBITION ( SELECTED )
- “Tepian Masa”, paintings Exhibition, the collections of Indonesia National Gallery, collections
of Basoeki Abdullah Museum and the works of artists from Bali, NTB, NTT, at Museum Negeri
- Pameran Nusantara “ Imaji Ornamen”, at Indonesia National Gallery, Jakarta- Indonesia
- Muka : An Uninterrupted Countenance, at Artesan Gallery, Singapore
-The Beppu Asia Biennale of Contemporary Art. Beppu Museum, Oita Japan.
- "Art 2010 Preview NY" at Broadway Gallery, New York – USA.
- 12 X 12 x 122, at BECA gallery, New Orleans - USA
- NY Art Venice Pavillion, Venice Biennale, Italy
- Reborn, Group exhibition, at H2 Gallery. Semarang - Indonesia
- Behind the Form, International Collective Exhibition, at Chelsea Art Gallery. London – UK.
- A love letter in the twelfth month, at O House Gallery, Jakarta – Indonesia.
- Netherlands – Indonesia in Contemporary Arts, at Galerie Le Cocon, Hamburg – Germany.
- Loro Blonyo Kontemporer, Magelang, Indonesia
- Structure and Transformation, at Agora Gallery, Chelsea New York, USA
- International Arts Encounter, at Gallery Zero, Barcelona, Spain
- MANIFESTO, at Galeri Nasional Indonesia, Jakarta
- CONNECTION International contemporary art exhibition, at BECA gallery, New Orleans,
Shanghai International Art Fair, Shanghai China.
Excellence Price of The Beppu Asia Biennale of Contemporary Art award 2010.
Beppu Museum, Beppu Oita Japan.
- Treasures of Bali II, Published by Museums Association of Bali (HIMUSBA)
– Modern Indonesia Art from Raden Saleh to Present Day, published by Koes ArtBooks
– Masters of Today, published Masters Of Today Limited- London
- Ubud & Beyon, published by Gateway Books International
- Trends Contenporary Artist, published by Masters of Today Limited, London
– Shanghai Art Fair 2007, published by Shanghai Art Fair International
- Treasures of Bali I, published by Museums Association of Bali (HIMUSBA)
- Arti Magazine edition 021, published PT Media Nusa Pradana
- Arti Magazine edition 011, published PT Media Nusa Pradana
- ARTisSpectrum Magazine, The Chelsea Perspective, published by Agora Gallery, USA
- NY Arts Magazine 11/12, published by New York Art Magazine, USA
- NY Arts Magazine 7/8, published by New York Art Magazine, USA
- Louisiana Home Gardens Magazine, published by Roger W. Smith, USA
- Visual Arts Magazine, published by PT Media Visual Art
- The Yak Magazine, published by PT Saka Wahana Cipta
- Visual Arts Magazine, published by PT Media Visual Art
- The Beat Magazine, published by PT Kubu Dua Media
-The Beppu Asia Biennale of Contemporary Art 2010, published by Beppu City, Beppu City Board
-Tribute to Barli, publihed by Bale Seni Barli
-Inspiring Indonesian Contemporary Art, publish by Media Visual Arts
- Art Fairs International Newspaper, published by New York Art Magazines, USA