Access Your Own Private Curator & Art Advisor
Led by Rebecca Wilson, Chief Curator of Saatchi Art and Director of the Saatchi Gallery, our team advises private individuals, interior designers as well as companies on acquiring works by emerging artists.
We look forward to sharing our passion about art with you:
How our art advisory service works
- We will work within your budget; there is a minimum of $2,500 (USD)
- We currently charge no fee
- We can propose works in all media including painting, photography, drawing, sculpture, and installation.
- We can tailor suggestions to your specific brief and preferences, whether you wish to acquire one stand-out piece or a collection of works.
- Our team of curators will respond to you within 5 business days
How do I work with my personal art advisor?
Provide us with details about what you’re looking for including:
- Your budget (minimum for this service is $2,500 USD)
- Dimensions required by height and width
- Medium if you have a preference (e.g. painting, photography)
- Color if you have a preference
- Preferred styles if you have any (e.g. abstract, minimal, figurative, surreal)
- Preferred subject matter (e.g. portraiture, landscapes, interiors or anything more specific)
- Anything more that you feel would help our curators (for example, other works or artists you like)
About Rebecca Wilson
Rebecca Wilson is Chief Curator & Director, Artist Development of Saatchi Art and has been a Director of the Saatchi Gallery in London for the past 7 years. Prior to joining the Saatchi Gallery, Rebecca was editor of ArtReview magazine, and before that deputy editor of Modern Painters. She has over 10 years' of experience working with emerging artists and curating exhibitions.
About Saatchi Art
Saatchi Art is the world’s leading online art gallery, connecting people with art and artists they love.
Continuing the Saatchi Gallery’s legacy of promoting new, contemporary talent and bringing great art to a wide audience, Saatchi Art offers an unparalleled selection of paintings, drawings, sculpture and photography in a range of prices, and it provides artists from around the world with an expertly curated environment in which to exhibit and sell their work.
Based in Los Angeles, Saatchi Art is redefining the experience of buying and selling art by making it easy, convenient and welcoming for both collectors and artists.