Saatchi Art By Design
Art Advisory Services for the Trade - Access Your Own Private Curator & Art Advisor
Led by Rebecca Wilson, Chief Curator of Saatchi Art and Director of the Saatchi Gallery, our team advises interior designers, members of the trade and companies on acquiring new works by emerging artists. We are here to facilitate the process of buying art for your projects, on whatever scale, and to help make it a cost-efficient and time-saving experience.
We look forward to sharing our passion about art with you!
Our team of curators will respond with a customized collection tailored to your specific needs within 5 business days.
We look forward to sharing our passion for emerging artists with you.
- Access to expert art advice and curatorial services
- Premium access to artists and original works
- Efficient and cost-effective process
- One source for works across a wide range of prices
- Works delivered to you framed
- Trade discounts
How Our Art Advisory Service Works
- Establish a project budget; minimum for this service is $2,500 USD
There is currently no fee for this specialized service.
- Size and scale of your project?
- Approximately how many works will you need?
- Is this for a home, hotel, office or other?
Dates and deadlines
- When is the install date?
- When do you need to be in possession of the works?
Provide us with a detailed brief of your project
- Dimensions (height & width)
- Medium (painting, photography etc.)
- Color preference
- Style preference (e.g. abstract, figurative, minimal)
- Subject (e.g. landscape, portraiture or anything more specific)
- Additional information you feel is important for our curators
About Rebecca Wilson
Rebecca Wilson is Chief Curator of Saatchi Art and has been a Director of the Saatchi Gallery in London for the past 7 years. Prior to joining the Saatchi Gallery, Rebecca was editor of ArtReview magazine, and before that deputy editor of Modern Painters. She has over 10 years’ of experience working with emerging artists and curating exhibitions.
About Saatchi Art
Saatchi Art was established by the Saatchi Gallery in London, which over the past 25 years has been supporting emerging artists and helping to establish many of them as household names in the art world. Saatchi Art gives collectors the chance to discover new artist from around the world whose works are reasonably priced.