Tania Brassesco & Lazlo Passi Norberto began their artistic collaboration in 2009 working on the series, still in progress, “THE ESSENCE OF DECADENCE” and “FAIRY TALES NOW”.
Tania (1986) and Lazlo (1984) lives and works in Venice, Italy.
Their artworks are the synthesis of their professional experiences that are longingly dedicated to painting, scenography, photography and cinema that enable them to be completely autonomous in the execution of artworks related to the world of Staged Photography: from the accurate interpretation of the characters, the refined research of fabrics, dresses, coiffures, to the integral making of scenic objects and for every small feature detailed in the shots, from light studies to post-production.
They have won various national and international competitions, as “PHOTODREAMING 2011” by FONDAZIONE FORMA in Milan and the 2° place of “CELEST PRIZE 2010” in New York.
They are exhibiting their artworks in numerous solo and group exhibitions in Italy, United States, Russia and France.
- May / June, “MORE THAN PHOTOGRAPHY”, Curated by Maria Laura Perilli, Triphé Gallery, Cortona
- January / Febraury “DREAMS OF DECADENCE”, Curated by Angela Rorro, Camera 21 Gallery, Rome
- November / December, “TANIA BRASSESCO & LAZLO PASSI NORBERTO”, Artrise, St Pietroburg
- April / October 2011, “THE ESSENCE OF DECADENCE –TANIA BRASSESCO & LAZLO PASSI NORBERTO”, Curated by Michele Von Buren, Baxter Shop, Milan
- May / July, “THE ESSENCE OF DECADENCE – Photography interpreting Decadence’s painting”, Curated by Marina Bertoldini, In Paradiso Gallery – Giardini Biennale, Venice
- June / July, “ATTESE”, Movimento Arte Gallery, Milan
- June, ARTVILNIUS’12, Art fair, Vilnius
- June, “CENTRO-PERIFERIA” by FEDERCULTURE, Tempio di Adriano, Rome
- March, “Art Factory 02”, Centro Culturale Le Ciminiere, Catania
- March, “KunStart 12”, Biennal Art Fair, Bolzano
- March / April, “RIPETIZIONI DIFFERENTI”, Bi-Box Art Space, Biella
- February / March, “BACK FROM THE FUTURE”, Spazio Aref, Brescia
- February, “AAF” Superstudio Piu, Milan
- January / February “ECOANIMALI - ARTEFIERA OFF”, Bologna
- December / January, “GROUP PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBITION”, Nouvel Organon, Paris
- November, “ALLA RICERCA DEL TEMPO PERDUTO”, RvB Arts, Rome
- October / November, “PROGETTO IMMAGINE” , Gallery Spazio Arte – Naples
- June / December “PREMIO RENZO MAGNANINI 2011”, Nuova Galleria d'Arte "La Piccola", Bologna
- May, “BELLE ÉPOQUE”, RvB Arts, Rome
- May / June, “S(CORPO)RO”, Pinacoteca Comunale, Gaeta
- May, “DONKEY ART PRIZE 2011” , Blindonkey, Milan
- April / July, “QUOTIDIANA 11” , Palazzo Trevisan, Padua
- February / April, “VENICE VISIT”, Underminerva Gallery, New York
- February, “AAF”, Superstudio Piu, Milan
- December, “CELESTE PRIZE 2010 “, The Invisible Dog Art Center, New York
- December, “RvBArts” Stuarr Baxter Garage, Rome
- November, “PREMIO CELESTE 2010”, Fondazione Brodbeck, Catania
Tania Brassesco - 2004 completed the Academy section of the Art High School of Venice. She is currently majoring in visual and performing Arts, specializing in Painting at the Academy of Fine Arts Venezia. She lives and works in Venice.
Lazlo Passi Norberto - 2003 received the experimental level in Art at the Art School of Padua A. Modigliani. He is currently majoring in Visual Arts and Performing Arts, at IUAV of Venice. He lives and works in Venice