Los Angeles, CA, United States
About Emmanuelle Choussy
Emmanuelle CHOUSSY is an award-winning and published photographer, born and raised in France. She started to photographe en entourage by the age of 8. Emmanuelle’s « French heritage » brings her work a touch of subtlety and elegance, as she appreciates to claim being influenced by the « Academic movement » of the European painters of the XVIIe century in the set-up of her images. • In February 2016 a portrait of the artist is featured on the national French channel France 2, broadcasted in the prime time morning program "Télématin" watched by 1 million people. • She won in February 2015 the “Harry Langdon Award for Photography” at the annual Hollywood Beauty Awards, presented by Jane Fonda. • In September 2014, Emmanuelle's photo expo "ETRE & PARAITRE" at the Pacific Design Center brought together 400 people at the opening reception (red carpet and fashion show) • In 2013 Emmanuelle’s photography became worldwide published (NYC, Paris, LA, London, Karachi, Slovakia, Belgium…). • In 2012 after a photo-session with the American director Oliver Stone, the historical Parisian photo-agencies Sipa Press and Gamma-Rapho started to publish her work.
- Advanced Master Degree in Audiovisual Communication,
- Master degree in French Literature of the 18th Century.
- Winner of the "Harry Langdon award for photography", Hollywood Beauty Awards 2015, event presented by Jane Fonda and hosted by LATF magazine.
- PACIFIC DESIGN CENTER, Los Angeles, September 2015 "Etre & Paraître" (part of designLAb exhibition).
- Alliance Francaise of Los Angeles, January-August 2015.