I let fate take care of the future of these paintings and time into a structured space whose constitution is the rule.
The patch and slices of life make sense gradually with signs and graphic symbols that I adds resonance to the met-and subie- more or less violent news during the development of my paintings.
The words slip as advertising space in the almost banal everyday to come wake up and hit the consciousness of a spectator-solicited.
By activating the fantasy, I use painting as a vector of a battered and dismembered time.
- Asheville, USA
- Expedition, Argentina
- Exploration, Peru
- Cabo Pologne, Uruguay
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Rio grande du Sul, Brasil
- Naples, Italy
- Exposition collective, Rue Rivoli, Paris
- Nothing Lasts Forever, Lyon, France
- En conversion, Lyon, France
- L'immobile vivant, Lyon, France