Add to Favorites
Drawing: Chalk, Charcoal, Digital, Marker on Bronze, Carbon Fibre, Iron, Ceramic.
Lipo CLA - The quality of our relationships with friends, family, neighbors and coworkers can have a dramatic impact on our wellness. All folks are faced with daily selections on which relationships to foster, invest and grow and that ones to minimize, avoid or finish. Since we cannot control others, we can only make investments in the best relationships and be robust to avoid the needy harmful ones that detract from our wellness.
If you are a person engaged in the process of emotional wellness, you're willing and able to:
• Arrive at personal decisions and decisions primarily based upon the synthesis of feelings, thoughts, philosophies, and behavior.
• Live and work independently while realizing the importance of seeking and appreciating the support and help of others.
• Type interdependent relationships with others based upon a foundation of mutual commitment, trust and respect.
• Take on challenges, take risks, and acknowledge conflict as being potentially healthy.
• Manage your life in personally rewarding ways, and taking responsibility for your actions.
Intellectual Wellness involves having an open mind once you encounter new concepts and continuing to expand your data. It encourages active participation in scholastic, cultural and community activities. The mental dimension of wellness includes developing a healthy personal philosophy, maintaining a learning aptitude and establishing a base of useful knowledge.
Size: 100 W x 50 H x 20 in