View In A Room
Add to Favorites
New Media: Vector, Digital, Paint, Fabric, New Media on Paper.
Art Deco inspired Abstract Artwork: Graphic Geometric Compositions (1-6) Part of 'Making Shapes' & 'Union Squares' Series.
These Gallery Editions are hand-signed by the artist personally (in pencil on the front) and include a Certificate of Authenticity.
• Type: Fine-Art Print
• Medium: Giclée
• Materials: 100% Cotton Fine Art Paper
• Paper Type: Hahnemühle German Etching
• Square Edition: Approx 30x30 inches
• Image size: 26x26 inches (approx)
• Gallery Edition of only 6
• This artwork is sold unframed
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Artwork will be shipped rolled in a secure tube.
Sick of Cream?
Bored of Beige?
Tired of Taupe?
Worried by creeping Chromophobia?
Get some colour on your walls!
*Signed as StewartHR aka Photographer & Artist: Czar Catstick
Stewart works as 'The Emperor's New Clothes Collective' under various artist alter-egos including Czar Catstick, Jack Smith, Hertz Van Wental and Baxter Cane.
Artist featured by Saatchi Art in a collection