View In A Room
Add to Favorites
Painting: Gold foil on Other.
Gold foil on sintra panel.
The technique used to create “Practical Impact” is one where metallic foil is carefully applied through a variety of heat and pressure. It is a one-of-a-kind process that is unique to M. Clark’s work. This artwork belongs to Clark’s “Under Pressure” series which pulls its name from the process in which metamorphic stone is formed—change that occurs due to intense heat and pressure.
- Highly textured and reflective.
- Matte and shiny gold foil add depth and luminosity to the piece.
- The composition wraps around the edges, making it visually intriguing from all angles. (see photo)
- The reflectivity of this piece fluctuates with shifting light creating constant visual interest.
- Signed and dated on the back.
- Ready to hang––no additional framing needed. Wire attached to back for easy installation.
- Shipped with a signed Certificate of Authenticity
“Practical Impact” is featured by Saatchi Art's Chief Curator, Rebecca Wilson.