View In A Room
Add to Favorites
Photography: Color, Digital, Manipulated, Watercolor, New Media on Canvas, Paper, Aluminium, Plastic.
This is a photograph of Bow Bridge in Central Park New York City. My first trip to Central Park and this was a cold and rain-drenched early April day. I came prepared to shoot no matter the weather. Turns out that most people don't like cold rainy days to walk in the park and that is good for me. As with many of my pieces, they are composites. I take a subject image and into that image, I blend photographs of textured surfaces. I want to bring into the image and attempt to communicate a feeling that was experienced at the time the image was captured.
* Printed on the highest quality textured fine art paper
* 200+ years archival certification
* Eye-popping color gamut & Dmax
* OBA-free, yet still bright white
* 100% cotton, textured fine art paper
* Lightly textured finish | 23 mil thickness | 310 gsm weight
Artist featured by Saatchi Art in a collection