Illustrator and artist So Young Isabella Sohn currently works and resides in Los Angeles area, California.
She has received a Bachelor of Arts and Media Design, Animation from the prestigious Hong-ik University, Seoul, South Korea. She is also a trained water color artist and illustrator.
Since completing her studies Isabella worked with several prominent animation companies in South Korea working on major network animations such as Family Guy.
She has since moved to the United States and has worked as a digital designer in fashion and entertainment industries, such as Anthropology, Warner Bros, NBC Universal.
Now she currently works as a full-time fine artist. Her works are heavily influenced by other contemporary arts, nature, and photography.
Her works, chic and rich in texture, are largely produced using traditional media such as water color, acrylics, and oil. Her works posses an undeniable organic warmth and elegance.
She has received a Bachelor of Arts and Media Design, Animation from the prestigious Hong-ik University, Seoul, South Korea.
- Winner of Mike's Harder Design Contest
- Certified Fine Art Instructor by Grumbacher
- Fine Artist at Michaels
- Featured Illustrator in 'Drawn: Vol 2' Leaders in Contemporary Illustration
- Independent Art Shows in Hollywood, DTLA, OC
- Awarded 'Glendale Arts & Music Festival' 2019
- Won Second Place at Art show held by Glendale Arts Association
- Art exhibition in Hive Art Gallery 2019, 2020
- Glendale Arts Association Gallery 2019