• Photographer, illustrator and architect, works and lives in Madrid. She founded Cjcpaisaje in 2007 (www.cjcpaisaje.com). Visual art & Landscape architecture office focus on how energy, lighting and water resources can determine the sustainable design of bank, health, sports and airport facilities, drawing inspiration from the total diversity offered by the visual arts. All these wide range of environments are researched in the Cjcpaisaje’s works where she also analyses how each light radiation –ultraviolet, monofrequency or infrared- can be used in a different way to help in emergency situations such as floods, light pollution or droughts, respectively. This is carried out by means of photography, illustration and landscape interventions, looking at how a balance can be found between the land and the sea. Through tonal range, inversions and manual manipulation, her photographies capture human and no-human activities; all involve them powerfully in atmospheric landscapes. Her work has been exhibited at important institutions such as Gallery of Science and Technology of Belgrad, Convention Centre of Strasburg, Map Photo11 Tolouse, COAC Barcelona, Joaquin Roncal Centre in Zaragoza and Circulo de Bellas Artes de Madrid. She has been honored by several awards such as Grand Prix in 6th LAE in Belgrad.
• MA Conceptual and Artistic Photography.
• PhD Architect, School of Architecture, Politechnical University of Madrid,
• MA Professor at School of Architecture, University of Alcalá and at IE University, Spain. Visiting Professor at L.A. department, GSD Harvard University, at TU Graz, Austria, at PUCCAMP-Campinas, Brasil and FAU Montevideo, Uruguay.
• 2016- Selected Descubrimientos PhotoEspaña (PHE16), Madrid. Serie: "Flocks, Floods and Droughts".
• 2016 - Selected 6th Iberoamerica Ilustra. Feria Internacional del libro de Guadalajara, Mexico. Illustration Serie: "Clan".
• 2016 - Selected 6th Rendez Vous- Image, Strasburg. Photobook: "Night for Day"
• 2015 - Grand Award Prix. 6th LAE Belgrado: Gallery of Science and Technology. Project: "Dehesa Landscape of park, gardens and green-roof of Caja Badajoz".
• 2015 - Honorable Mention: Dry Futures competitions. Pragmatic Category. Archinet, California, Estados Unidos. Project: "Seeding Micro-Clouds. Power Transmission Lines & WaterTransmission Surfaces".
• 2015 - Highly Commended Mention Slant Open International Landscape Design Competition 2015 '"Testing The Water" Project: " Digital Coastal Floods".
• 2015 - Selected Descubrimientos PhotoEspaña (PHE15), Madrid. Serie: "Night for day".
• 2014 - Selected 8th Biennial Internacional Paisaje Barcelona. Project: "Park, Gardens and Cover of Caja Badajoz"
• 2014 - Selected 4 Landscape Architecture Europe, LAE, On the Move, Dehesa Landscape. Project: "Park, Gardens and Cover of Caja Badajoz"
• 2014 - Accésit “Three parks, Torrelodones” Landscape Architecture Exhibition en Torrelodones, Parque Polonio, Torrelodones, COAM, 2014. Project: “Riversides”
• 2014 - Selected 4th Photobook Competition RM Editorial, Mexico, 2014. Photobook: "Folktales"
2018 - The Photography Galley of London, Collective exhibition.
2018 -10th Catalogue Iberoamerica Ilustra Exhibition, SM Fundation, Feria Internacional del Libro de Guadalajara, Ciudad de Mexico, 2018-19. Work: Serie "Flow”.
2016 - 7th Catalogue Iberoamerica Ilustra Exhibition, SM Fundation, Feria Internacional del Libro de Guadalajara, Ciudad de Mexico, 2016-17. Work: Serie "Clan”.
• 2016 - 6th Rendez-vous Image. Congress Centre, Strasburg, Photobook: "Night for day".
• 2016 - "Plural 16" Photography Exhibition. Espacio UnoNueve Gallery, Madrid. Serie: "Flocks, Floods and Droughts".
• 2016 - ASC’15 Art, Science, City 2015 Visual Art Exhibition. Lighting. Valencia: Universidad Politécnica de Valencia. Project: “Digital Coastal Floods”.
• 2015 - 6th Landscape Architecture Exhibition Belgrado: Landscape Architecture Council. Grand Award Prix. Project: “Dehesa Landscape of park, gardens and green-roof of Caja Badajoz”.
• 2015 - "Encontexto" Photobook Exhibition, Casa Encendida, Madrid. Photobook: "Folktales".
• 2015 - "Plural 15" Photography Exhibition. Espacio UnoNueve Gallery, Madrid. Serie: "Human Park".
• 2014 - 8th Biennal International Landscape Architecture Exhibition, COAC, Barcelona. Project: "Park, Gardens and Cover of Caja Badajoz".
• 2014 - "Európolis" Photography Exhibition. Circulo de Bellas Artes de Madrid. Serie: "Vias secundarias: Centros comerciales A3 KM.45 #012”.
• 2013 - "Minimos" Photography Exhibition", Galeria Cero, Madrid, Work: “Night for day A6 Fishing #01”
• 2011 - International Master of Photography Exhibition, Escuela de Fotografía y Técnicas de Imagen (EFTI), Madrid. Obra: “Vías secundarias: Aparcamiento de emergencia”.
• 2011 - PhotoFestival Photo MAP-11 Tolouse, Work: "Room+Persons #01", Serie: "Hometales".
• 2008 - "Cuadro Natural", Illustration Exhibition Centro Joaquín Roncal, Fundación CAI-ASC, Zaragoza.