Gabriel Guerra Bianchini
La Habana, La Habana, Cuba
About Gabriel Guerra Bianchini
"Miracle is that an image touches your soul" This phrase describes the reason why I consider this art my method of expression. Traveling through sight is a direct way of reaching your minds. But what good is it to me to get so deep without carrying a load of special value on the road? My name is Gabriel Guerra Bianchini, however much one of my last names indicates a country shaped like a boot. I was born on September 13, 1984, on an island in the form of a Cayman. I grew up with the illusion of a child who could carry his wings, as far as the imagination would allow it. Havana was my playground. The home of my smiles and tears. My dreams and fantasies were shaped like a park, boardwalk and school (in that order). The pavers that develop the experience, the walls that cultivate my ignorance. The neighborhood heat that socializes human behavior. It was an engine in progress that transformed the value that today I give to life.
▪ 2008 – Collective Exhibition “Latinoamérica”, Asunción, Paraguay.
▪ 2009 – Personal Exhibition “Habáname”, Asociación Cultural Yemayá, Madrid, España.
▪ 2009 - Personal Exhibition “Habáname”, Centro Hispanoamericano de la Cultura, La Habana, Cuba.
▪ 2010 - Collective Exhibition “Rendija”, México.
▪ 2010 - Personal Exhibition, "A bridge to Havana" Festival, Zaragoza, España.
▪ 2011 - Personal Exhibition “Habáname”, Cinelatino Festival, Leguevin, Francia.
▪ 2011 - Personal Exhibition “Memories of a Festival”, Leo Brouwer Festival, La Habana, Cuba.
▪ 2012 - Personal Exhibition “Habáname”, Miami, Estados Unidos.
▪ 2012, 2013, 2014 - Collective Exhibition “Memories”, Leo Brouwer Festival, La Habana, Cuba.
▪ 2014 - Personal Exhibition “Gabriela Burdsall” Festival Ravensare, Toulouse, Francia. ▪ 2015 - Collective Exhibition “Five”, Leo Brouwer Festival, La Habana, Cuba.
▪ 2016 - Personal Exhibition “Miracle...”, Fábrica de Arte Cubano, La Habana, Cuba.
▪ 2016 - Collective Exhibition “Fullframe”, La Habana, Cuba.