SANTISSIMI Sara Renzetti Antonello Serra
Barumini (CA), Sardinia, Italy
About SANTISSIMI Sara Renzetti Antonello Serra
The work of the Santissimi looks at the art as an operational machine in which to cross, staying, the forms more or less accomplices of the knowledge that reflected in the definition: "philosophical empiricism in the art". Philosophical empiricism means putting into practice the knowledge, to perform an operation of thought, or to be more precise, translate into visual terms, the scientific and philosophical thought . As the philosopher analyses the knowledge in its most theoretical, describing and analysing the more purely 'technical-intellectuals’ forms, in the poetic of Santissimi the appearance of that knowledge is put on stage in the work of art, practiced in the work of art (a collection of potency and act), crossing the words and games that are hidden behind the shapes of knowledge. The poetic itself is never a poetic declared, but it emerges digging the poetics of the wait, the attention, the fear and the mystery “beyond the borders of the knowledge.”The process that you live in the work of the Santissimi, it manifests through the sign of the revelation, so that: the expected is defeated by the unexpected, take action corresponds to "be acted" and the joys of childbirth are finally the creation of the work.
· “Scope Basel 2015” stand “Gagliardi art system”, Basilea Svizzera June 2015.
· “London Calling 014” at the Old Thruman Brewery, London, October 2014.
· “Scope Basel 2014” stand “Gagliardi art system”, Basilea Svizzera June 2014.
· “Scope Miami” Miami USA “Gagliardi art system”Dicember 2013.
· Paratissima “SkinCodes”, curator Francesca Canfora e Daniele Ratti. November 2013. Works of: Santissimi e Fabio Viale.
· “Shock the Monkey” gallery Artribu Roma October/Novembre 2013. Artists: Santissimi e Roberto Kusterle.
· “La trilogia esistenziale” in memory of Michelangelo Antonioni. Curator Maria Cristina Strati, gallery “Gagliardi art system” Torino Settember 2013.
· “Scope Basel 2013” stand “Gagliardi art system”, Basilea Svizzera June 2013.
· “Crossover” a dialog between the chinese school of Hubei and the new italian art scene.
Sideshow of "Biennale di Venezia" curators Alessandro Riva e Ji Shaofeng. Tesa 113 Arsenale Nord Venezia 01 Gugno / 24 November 2013.
· Arte accessibile “Pop up design tour” curator Alessandro Riva Milano, April 2013.
· “Scope New York” New York USA “Gagliardi art system”, March 2013.
· “Scope Miami” Miami USA “Gagliardi art system”, Dicember 2012.
· Premio Celeste, Spazio EX GIL, Roma, October 2012· Co Co Co Como Contemporary contest, San Pietro in Atrio, Como, July 2012.
· “L’eredità dei corpi” Lazzaretto, Cagliari, Maggio 2012, curator Mescolarte.
· “Barbara Frigerio art gallery” – Milano 2011. Title: “Summer show”.
· “SPRING AND SOUL” Popular Bank of Emilia Romagna, Bologna, April-May 2012 curator Raimonda Bongiovanni (group exibition with the artists: Lele De Bonis, Tarshito, Albert Cruells, Mordakhai, Gilberto Mora, Davide Frisoni, Vincenzo Baldini, Marco Distefano, Tommaso Di Falco, Antonio Marino, Filippo Negroni, Paolo Hermanin, Massimo Sansavini, Roberto Lucifero, Giovanni Pini).
· “Scope Miami” Miami USA “Gagliardi art system”, from 29 Nov to 4 Dec 2011.
· “Fake to Fake” Paratissima, Torino, 2/6 November 2011. Curator: Francesca Canfora e Daniele Ratti. Group exibition with the artists: Glaser e Kunz, Paola Risoli, Niculas Lucà, Francesco de Molfetta, Enrico T. De Paris, Maura Banfo, Gianni Colosimo, CanecapoVolto.
· “Premio Arte” 2011. Permanente palace, Milano.
· Bongiovanni Art Gallery, Bologna, 2011. Title:“The big style”. Curator: Raimonda Bongiovanni. Group exibition with the artists: Bramante, Grelo, Hermanin, Lucifero, Ponticelli e Pagone, Petracchi, Tranquilli, Botta, Chia, Fo e Paladino.
· “Solo show” Title: Nomen Omen Gagliardi Art system- Torino 2011.
· PAV Padiglione Arti Visive Berchidda 2011. Curator: Giannella Demuro.
· “54^ Biennale di Venezia 2011– Italian Pavillon –Sardinia section”, curator: Vittorio Sgarbi.
· “Summer show”, “Barbara Frigerio Contemporary Art” – Milano, July 2011.
· Basilica of Sant'Ambrogio, Milano 2011. Title: “New Grotesque” Curator: Silvia Fabbri (group exibition with the artists: Paolo Schmidlin - Dario Arcidiacono -Fulvio di Piazza - Nicola Verlato - Felipe Cardeña - Hannu Palosou - Elena Monzo – Roberta Cavallari - William Zanghi - Miriam Secco - Daniela Cavallo - Giovanni Gaggia).
· Artribù art gallery Roma 2010 group exibition with the artists: Aron Demetz, Pablo Echaurren, Omar Galliani, Alba Gonzales, Tommaso Ottieri, Rabarama, Elia Sabato.
· “Arte Laguna Prize”, Venice, 2010.· “Santissimi in mostra” at “La bacheca” gallery, Cagliari 2010.
· “Settimo Cielo” Lazzaretto Cagliari 2009.
· Artissima, Torino, 2009. Work: “Settimo Cielo”.