I was born in February 1994 in Sălaj county, Romania. I professionally started to study fine art once I went to Highschool, then I continued to pursue my dream to become an artist by applying to University.
I graduated the BA at the University of Art and Design of Cluj-Napoca in 2016 with best results, and so I graduated MA in 2018.
I currently live and work in Cluj-Napoca.
MA - University of Art and Design of Cluj-Napoca
BA - University of Art and Design of Cluj-Napoca
Erasmus+ mobility at the University of Hertfordshire, UK
- 2017 - participation at 'Give me the future' Charity Gala, 6th edition
- 2018 -The Exhibition of Graduates of the University of Art and Design Cluj-Napoca
- 2017 - Breaking Rules October - November - Art Museum in Cluj-Napoca
- 2017 - Breaking Rules October - November - The Botanical Garden, "Alexandru Borza"
- 2017 - Refresh Painting Research Cluj Exhibition
- 2016 - Frase Contemporary Art online exhibition - Italy
- 2016 -Visualia Exhibition
- 2016 -The Exhibition of Graduates of the University of Art and Design Cluj-Napoca
- 2016 -Expo Marathon 2016 - "This is NOT Pop-Art"