Slovenian architect, clock designer. Since 2004 designing and hand made manufacturing mechanical allegorical clocks branded by Angeline clocks wear, in his own studio in Ljubljana
"Time is most appreciated and the only indeed fairly distributed good of contemporary world
If mechanism is clock's heart, then my work is designing clock's body."
Angeline clocks are unique and preciouse house jewelry.
Since April 2018 A Member of Ljubljana Artists Association
In 1999 graduated in Architecture at Faculty of architecture, University of Ljubljana
- World live premiere of Angelines was in Saalbau Rhypark, Basel Switzerland in June 2012.
- In June 2013 was Honorable Mentioned by the Jury of International Art Festival Commitee from New York.
- At the same time he attended the Contemporary Art festival Art Cloud #3 in Florence's Via Larga Gallery.
- In July, year 2015 selected in a year program of CSUCG (Montenegro center of contemporary art) and exhibited in Petrović Chateau, Podgorica, Montenegro.
- Since autumn 2016 he exhibits in Ana K. Holm Art Gallery, Leck, Germany.
- In February 2017 he performances at the International Art Fair in Oxford, UK
- In July 2018 Slovenian live premiere in DLUL Gallery, Lljubljana, Slovenia
- In December 2018 Winter Salon, Slovenian Artists association Gallery, Ljubljana Slovenija