Art Director David Tortora and Photographer Jaime Travezan have been working together since 2009 on both, personal and commercial projects. They describe their output variously as 'anti-minimal', visually rich' and 'realistic but categorically non-real'.
-Winner of the 2015 International Photography Awards (IPA), Food Advertising.
-Winner of the 2015 PDN Photo Annual, Personal Category.
-Second Place at the 2015 ND Awards, Advertising.
-Third prize at the 2015 International Photography Awards (IPA), Self Promotion Advertising.
- Winner of the 2015 PDN Photo Annual, Personal Category.
- Lucie Award Nominee for the 2014 Photographer of the Year.
- Winner of the 2014 International Photography Awards, Advertising Category.
- Winner of the 2014 PDN Photo Annual, Advertising Category.
- Winner of the 2014 Prix De La Photographie Paris, Fine Arts Category.
- Winner of the 2014 ND Awards, Fashion Category.
- Second Prize at the 2014 MIFA, Beauty and Advertising Categories.
- Third Prize at the 2014 Prix De La Photographie Paris, Portraiture Category.
- Official Selection at the 2014 Kontinent Awards.
- Winner of the 2013 American Aperture Awards, Advertising Category.
- Winner of the 2013 PDN Photo Annual, Personal Category.
- Winner of the 2013 See Me Awards for Photography.
- Selected for exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery (London), 2013 Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize.
- Selected for exhibition in Brooklyn Bridge Park, NY, as part of The Fence 2013.
- Selected for exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery (London), 2012 Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize.
- Photographer Of The Year 2012 (PPOTY), Studio Category, by british magazine, Professional Photographer.
-"Mirame, Lima", 2014, Ed. Planeta (Silver medal at Prix de la Photographie, Paris 2015 'PX3', Book Category).
-"Lima 2013", 2013, Latino Publicaciones.
-"Cocinas de Familia", 2012, Ed. Planeta (qualified for the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards 2012 in the category "Best Photography Book").
-Centro Cultural Peruano-Británico, Lima, Perú (sep-oct)
- Blue Sky Gallery, Portland, Oregon (dec-jan 2015)
- Instituto Cervantes, PHotoEspaña 2014, Madrid (jun-jul)
- Sala de Exposiciones de la Universidad de Los Andes, Bogota, Colombia (may-jun)
- FILBO, Bogota, Colombia (apr-may)
- Museo Nacional de Culturas Populares, Mexico City (nov-march 2014)
- See.Me Gallery, NY (oct-nov).
- Instituto Cervantes, Paris (oct-nov).
- Palacio Consistorial, España (jul-aug)
- Casona de Don Bosco, Lima, Peru (apr-jun).
- Museo de Arte Contemporaneo de Lima, Peru (mar-apr).