Warsaw, Mazowsze, Poland
About Aleksandra Batura
Aleksandra Batura, born 1982 living and working in Warsaw, Poland email: firstname.lastname@example.org Education: • 2015 She defended PhD at Academy of Fine Art in Cracow. • 2011-2014 PhD studies at Academy of Fine Art in Cracow, under supervision of prof. Andrzej Bednarczyk. • In 2010 she received a scholarship from the Polish Ministry of Culture and Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, realization of the painting project at Academy of Art in Macerata and in Rome, Italy. • In 2008 she graduated with distinction from the Faculty of Painting of Academy of Fine Arts in Cracow. • In 2006 she studied the animation film in the Animate Film Studio at the Faculty of Graphic Arts of the Academy of Fine Arts in Cracow. Before she studied at Universidade do Porto in Portugal where, among others, Aleksandra worked on the stained-glass windows design, did numerous projects of wall paintings and plaster boards. In Poland she participated in creating stage design for the puppet theatre, Olsztyn Philharmonic Hall and Ludowy Theater in Cracow.
• 2017 Dispersion, solo exhibition,PGS, National Gallery of Art i Sopot, Poland
• 2016 Gilcrest Projest with Saatchi Art, collective exhibition,Beverly Hills, USA
• 2015 Phantasm, individual exhibition in Dagma Gallery, Katowice
• 2015 Art Basel Selection, Switzerland.
• 11. 2014 – 05. 2015 New realities, group exhibition, Basel Art Center, Switzerland. • 2013 Destynacje, individual exhibition Strefa A Gallery and Best Western Premier Hotel in Cracow.
• 2012 Hasior – Reinkarnacje, group exhibition, Zakopane.
• 2011 Individual painting exhibition, via Pigneto 22, Rome, Italy.
•Nord Art ’10. International Art Exhibition in Rendsburg/ Budelsdorf, Germany.
• Lontano, individual exhibition in Circolo Arci Terminal in Macerata, Italy.
• 2009 Meeting, individual exhibition of painting in Space Gallery in Cracow, Poland .
• Nord Art ’09. International Art Exhibition in Rendsburg/ Budelsdorf, Germany.
• 2008 In the distance, individual exhibition of painting in Raven Art Gallery in Cracow, Poland.
• 2008 Palace of Arts Gallery in Cracow. An exhibition of the best graduates of the Academy of Fine Arts.
• Cervantes Institute in Porto, collective exhibition of painting.
The artist’s works are in galleries and private collections in Poland, Germany, England, Svitzerland, Italy, Kuwait and USA.