View In A Room
Add to Favorites
Photography: Color, Digital on Canvas.
The Hill Path, Cuillins, Isle of Skye
The Red Cuillins on the Isle of Skye are incredibly romantic. The colours in this image remind me of Vermeers' paintings of cloth and rich velvets. I used a special set of techniques to capture this image and then worked to bring out the best of the fabulous colours of the Scottish landscape. Printing this on canvas adds to the texture, a personal favourite!
Free gift print with every canvas!
People often say that my images look like paintings because of the richness of the colours, the depth of the black and the texture of the materials I use. I work with Canson materials. Canson have been supplying artists for 450 years - Degas, Matisse, Warhol, Picasso, Ingres, Chagal, Miro.... an endless list of artists use their materials.
* Original, Fine Art Giclee printing hand printed by the artist
* Limited Edition of 10
* Artist signed and numbered - collectable item
* Non fade inks - colour for a lifetime!
* Eco Friendly paper and canvas from forests managed in a sustainable way
* Shipped rolled in acid free tissue paper in sturdy tubes
* Heirloom quality materials
* Certificate of Authenticity supplied
* Canvases have 1.5 inch border for stretching
* Title, signature and print number on the side
I love to keep my customers happy, and I have had some great reviews, here is one.
"Lynne is amazing to deal with - she was so helpful and excellent in her communication. I will be purchasing more from her in the future. This canvas is amazingly beautiful. I do not have the words to say how much I love it and the gift print that was sent as well. Thank you Lynne so much :)"
Artist featured by Saatchi Art in a collection
Featured in Saatchi Art's printed catalog, sent to thousands of art collectors