My name is Teodor Asenov, from Bulgaria.I am born in 1991 in the city of Sofia. The printmaking is my passion.
I completed my secondary education in 2010 at 105th Secondary School in Sofia at the Class of Fine Arts. I completed my Bachelor’s degree student in 2015 at the National Academy of Art – Sofia, at the major Graphic Art, in the course of Prof. Dimo Kolibarov.
- 2014 - Participation in International printmaking workshop "Sofia" , Bogdanci, Macedonia.
- 2016 - 1 month participation in Guanlan original printmaking base international residential program, Guanlan, China.
- 2015 - 5th Guanlan International Print Biennial , China , 2015.
- 2015 - Tokyo International Mini-Print Triennial , Japan 2015.
- 2015 - Third International Mezzotint Festival – Ekaterinburg, Russia 2015.
- 2015 - - 2015 - Bibliotheca Alexandrina International Biennale for Miniature Graphics - Fourth Round, Alexandria, Egypt, 2015.
- 2015 – 18th International Print Biennial ,Varna, Bulgaria (2015)
- 2015 - The Confucius Caricature & China in the Eyes of Artists International Competition & Exhibition - Beijing , China, 2015
- 2015 - 7th International Lithographic Symposium, Tidaholm, Sweden, 2015.
- 2015 – 12th Biennale Internazionale per l'Incisione "Premio Acqui"- Acqui Terme, Italy.
- 2015 - 8th International Graphic Triennial “Color in Graphic Art” – Duets, Toruń, Poland
- 2016 - International Biennial Print Exhibit: 2016 ROC , Taichung, Taiwan.
-2016 – 4th Graphic Art Biennial of Szeklerland, Sfântu Gheorghe, Romania.
-2016 - Bucharest International Print Biennale , Bucharest, Romania.
-2016 - URAL PRINT TRIENNIAL, Ufa, Russia.
-2016 – 1st Xu Yuan International Print Biennial, Beijing, China.