Damola Ayegbayo is an Experienced Visual Artist with a demonstrated history of working in the arts and crafts industry. Skilled in Paintings and Drawings. He aims to communicate the power and beauty of black African women, realities of life and morals, through colors and black beautiful women's faces.
“ The name of my painting style is called ÀBÈFÉ meaning ( pleaded to be loved) which is my native name. my craft is an expressionism style of art,
I use portraits of beautiful black women to speak to society about morals, good behavior, love, and unity. an image of a black beautiful woman always reminds me of how my strong mother trained and brought me up with love and good morals helping me to discover my real self, the concept of using a black woman is a great reference to my loving mother and the role Other women had played in my life, their importance and existence in the world can not be underestimated
He is inspired by his late grandfather that was a painter, sculptor, and ceramist from a tender age, as his love to practice art increased in the university by meeting with greater like minds in the department and visits many art galleries and art departments in other universities, also traveled to historic ancient cities and art workshop e.t.c.
- Obtained Bachelor’s in Education in Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, from the fine and applied arts department where he specialized in painting.
- KPMG live stage painting 2019
- Live performance on African sport on, at Super sports TV. Lagos
- Standard Chartered Bank stage painting, Lagos
- Series of Sip And Paint at The Metaphor, Lagos
- In The City Magazine, Atlanta's premiere for art, media, and fashion
- The Sun Newspaper, Nigeria
- The Nation Newspaper, Nigeria
*02/2020, A joint art exhibition titled The Adventure
* 06/2020. A Virtual Showcase Of Artwork By Hansford and Sons London.