I'm french, but I've been living in Argentina during almost ten years. My art finds its roots in this multicultural life.
I express myself and my emotions through the poses and mouvements of the bodies I draw.
Women, their relationship to their bodies and nudity, their internal balance, their role in society and their freedom are my favorite subjects.
My creativity is directly inspired by my sensitivity to the world around me. I get my feelings out, this is my motto. It's both vital and therapeutic.
My life drawing art is spontaneous, executed in a free and confident gesture.
Drawing is my way to commitment, defending a cause, the one of women.
- 2019/2020: Ecole des Beaux Arts de Bordeaux, public classes
- 2014/2020: Life drawing model and painting in "L'Atelier des Beaux Arts" in Bordeaux
- 2010-2012: Drawing with the argentinean artist Claudia Delhez
- 2008/2012: watercolor in the atelier of the argentinian artist Haydee Piña y Lillo,
- 1995/2000: Communication and Advertising Master in Paris Dauphine University
Postponed exhibitions (because of COVID19 crisis):
- 16 mai 2020: artistic performance with the french pianist Severine de Monts "Painting music, listening to painting" in the Cour Mably (Bordeaux), with the support of the municipality.
- Avril 2020: solo exhibition in an eco-responsible clothing store, sharing the same values, in the center of Bordeaux (Ekyog)
- 2012-2014: Permanent exhibition in the showroom-art gallery Melissende Scott de M, Argentina
- 2012: solo exhibition in "Simona multi-espacio - Moda y Decoración", Argentina
- 2011: Bodega Cheval des Andes, Argentina: "Mujer, Moda y Códigos" accompanied by a fashion show of Jasmin Chebar
- Oct 2018: Restaurant "El Nacional", Bordeaux: "Mestizaje, Metissage" with the argentinean artist Renata Wurshmidt,
- 2011: Bodega Navarro Correas, Argentina, with four female artists "Juego de Damas"