Olga is a Fine contemporary artist, from an artist family. She works in several genres from traditional to contemporary including modern art.
She mostly expresses herself in painting figurative art, portraits and abstract.
Olga loves to work with life models as well as her imagination, sometimes combining the two.
Olga’s work truly reflects her own vision of the form, conceptualization of the beauty of the world with a strong connection of human nature and mystery.
She often uses oil, acrylic and mixed media.
BA in Fine Art
Solo and group exhibitions has displayed in numerous prestigious galleries in England and abroad. Her work in private collections in Holland, USA, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, and here in the UK.
- Easel Manchester Art Fair UK 2021
- HOME Manchester Open Exhibition Jan – March 2020
- Masa-UK Art Gallery UK 2020
- “Group of 14th” at Saddleworh Art Gallery and Museum 2019 (23Mar-22Apr).
- International JdeP Exhibition in Tournon, France 2018
- Saddleworth Art Gallery and Museum Uppermill (7Dec 2017-14Jan) 2018
- The Oldham Open 2017 at Oldham Art Gallery and Museum (23 Sep–18 Nov 2017)
- Stockport Open Exhibition 2017 at Stockport Art Gallery. (23rd July to 2nd Sep).
- SGA Spring Exhibition Millgate Arts Centre, Delph. April, 2017
- 'Saddleworth in Summer' at Millgate Arts Centre-Delph. 2016
- Annual exhibitions at Saddleworth Gallery and Museum Uppermill 2016
- The Buy Art Far and The Manchester Contemporary 2015
- Massa-UK Gallery 2015
- Annual exhibitions at Bury Art Gallery & Museum
- 50th Anniversary Exhibition at Colin Jellicoe Gallery, Manchester, UK 2014
- Optimum Fine Art, Essex, UK 2014
- Sunnyhurst Wood , Darven
- International J de P Exhibition in Tournon, France 2013
- Python festival of the Art 2013
ARTICLES AND PUBLICATIONS
Woodend Art Rair. Mossley Correspondent newspaper 2017
Paintings published on Delph magazine 2015
Paintings published on the cover page of Catalog, Posters. 2013 -2014
Exhibition Catalogues published by Raising funds for Bury Hospice 2014
“Le Dauphine” (French)July 2013
“Drome Hebdo” (French) July 2013
“Journal Tournon Tain Magazine” July 2013
Observer” March 2011