Zelan is an artist living in Tokyo, with knowledge of various art techniques, focusing currently on collage, print (monotype and stencil) , and mixed media.
Studied under Kenji Kitagawa, one of the most esteemed artists in Japan in the area of copperplate engraving, collage and box art.
Zelan has received multiple awards for her works:
- Award of Japanese famous art magazine 'The Window of Arts' in FEI international print competition (2018)
- Award of Fine Work in Kanaya Art Museum Competition (2017)
- Semi-Grand Prize in FUKUI Thumb-hole Art Exhibition (2016)
- Award of Excellence in Kanaya Art Museum Competition (2016)
- Gold Prize in the 28th Japanese Traditional Paper Art Competition in Gifu prefecture (2015)
- Encouragement Prize in The Origin of Art Gallery's Art Competition (2015/2018)
Corporate & Gallery Collectors:
- Polaris Capital Group Co., Ltd.
- Innovation Laboratories, Inc.
- Lion Heart Co., Ltd. etc.
- Gallery PortoLibre
- Gallery Yasashii-Yokan
And private collectors
- Design materials offering to Goethe-Institut Tokyo and Office Ohsawa Ltd.
- Art work commemorating Japan Tour by English musician Peter Hammill, ave Stewart & Barbara Gaskin
- Selected as one of the new artists in 'The Atlas of New Artists 2010' in Japanese art magazine “The Window of Arts”
Main Solo Exhibitions in Tokyo
Gallery Art Point (2016/2018)
Gallery Yasashii-Yokan (2014)
Gallery 7℃ (2011)
Bunkamura Gallery + (2010)
Art Planning Room Aoyama (2008)