I was born in Naples, Italy, in 1980 and grew up in the area around Vesuvius, where I currently live and work. I started painting very early and I made my first oil on canvas painting already at the age of 10. I have a degree in mechanical engineering and I'm a self-taught artist. At the beginning of my artistic training I was very fascinated by the metaphysical works of De Chirico and by the surrealism of Dali'. I later found inspiration in pop culture, and in rock-pop stars portraits.
Currently my research is mainly concentrated on the human figure, especially on realistic portraits. Mostly I use to paint oil on canvas, but I sometimes use other techniques on different supports. I participated in numerous group exhibitions in Italy and abroad and my paintings are in private collections in America, China and Europe.
I have a degree in mechanical engineering. And I am a self taught artist.
- Featured on Spotlight on Italy Collection on Saatchi Art
- Shortlisted for the CCBA context 2016, Milan, Italy
- I colori dell'anima - Chiesa di Santa Maria - 3 -11 December 2011 - Napoli
- EmozionArti Alla Domus, Rome, March 2013
- Le dame art Gallery, London, July-September 2016
- Open Art Milano, Milan, December 2016
- VirgiliOvo, Napoli Castel dell'Ovo, February 2017
- Expo Arte Teano, Caserta, Italy, October 2017
- Winter Salon, The Concept Space - London, Dec 2017-
- LeMisureNonContano - HOTEL NEAPOLIS February-
- Parete Art Museum - PAM Caserta - December 2018
- Plana art project, Caserta -Italy Sept 2019
- D contemporary art gallery - Dec 2019-Jan 2020 -
-Parete Art Museum - PAM Caserta - June 2020