- Study at the oldest private art school in Munich
- Training by nationally and internationally known artists
- Regular exhibitions at home and abroad
Participation in major international art fairs
- 2010 Award Grand Prix du portrait lent by the European Centre for the Promotion of Arts and Letters in France
A biographical overview of the presentations can be found under www.aris-art.de
Simone Ari was born in Munich in 1977. There she studied from 2008 to 2013 in the Academy of Fine Arts "Studio Zeiler" under the guidance of Dr. Katharina Hartmann Goldyn visual arts.
Simone Ari was awarded to promote the arts and literature with the "Grand Prix du Portrait" in Thionville (France) by the European Centre on 26/09/2010.
- April 2011Ausstellung at the art gallery "Goldyn"
- 23 - 29.05.2011 International Art Colony in Varese
- May - July 2011 Sparkasse Fürstenfeldbruck
- 20 - 23.01.2012 Participation Art Palm Beach Florida
- 24 - 02.27.2012 Participation at Art Innsbruck
- 21st 04 - 19 05 2012 "Still Life - Landscape - Nude - Portrait"
LDX Galleries, Beijing / Berlin, Berlin Germany Hessische Strasse 9
29.04 – 02.05 2012 Art Beijing
08.11.-11.11. 2013 Art Taipei
October 2013-June 2014 Joint exhibition LDX Galleries, Beijing / Berlin "Twilight" on Malta