Her main area of interests includes painting and drawing. Moreover she conducts workshops in the field of visual arts in a mental hospital. Member of Association of Polish Artists. She lives and works in Wrocław.
Mirella Rylewicz graduated from Academy of Fine Arts in Wrocław. In 1994, she defended a degree in painting under the supervision of prof. Wanda Gołkowska. She completed postgraduate studies in art therapy in The University of Humanities and Economics in Łódź under the supervision of prof. Wiesław Karolak in 2014.
Participation in selected exhibitions:
· Art Park. Socato Gallery, Wrocław.
· Ubi, ubi. Art Gallery Art, Oborniki Śląskie.
· P12. Brenart Gallery , Brussels.
· Almost Pleasantly. ImpArt Gallery , Wrocław.
· Wroclaw. ImpArt Gallery , Wrocław.
· Meet the Changes. Galeria Art, Warsaw.
· Young Arts Festival. Desa Unicum Exhibition, Warsaw.
· 9th International Autumn Salon of Arts. BWA Gallery, Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski.
· Polish Arts Exhibition. Poznań International Fair, Poznań.
· 1 International Picture Biennale „Quadro-Art”. BWA Gallery , Łódź.
· 4th International Biennial of Miniature Art. BWA Gallery , Czestochowa.
· 3rd National Painting Exhibition. Art Gallery, Gdynia.
· 6th National Autumn Salon of Arts. BWA Gallery , Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski.
· 63rd National Painting Exhibition „Bielska Jesień 97”, Galeria Bielska BWA, Bielsko-Biała.
· 3th Biennial Exhibition of Small Painting Form. BWA Gallery, Toruń.
· Gerard’s Fundation for Contemporary Art „Spirala 2” , Galeria BWA, Świeradow Zdrój.
· Master and Students of proffessor Wanda Gołkowska atelier, Wojnowice Castle.
· The National Exhibition of Young Painters. Galeria Miejska, Legnica. Awarded
· Degree Exhibition. Municipal Art Gallery, Wrocław.