Alexandru is an enthusiast fine art young photographer. He was born in November 1979 and raised in Bucharest, Romania. Since December 2008 he live and work in Germany, based in the small bavarian town called Ansbach. His main focus is on the fine art black and white photography, but he also aproach color and selective color photography. The main themes that he aproach are: city, architecture and nature.
- Institute of Photography Cologne, Germany - February 2014 - January 2015
- Dimitrie Cantemir Christian University 1999-2004
Civil Law, Trade, International Law, European Union Law
- Mathematics-Informatics Highschool 1994-1998
- Second Place at Moscow International Fotography Awards 2015 in the Category Nature - Flowers for my series "The beauty within"
-Two Honorable Mentions at IPA 2015 in the Categories Fine Art-Still life and Nature-Flowers for my floral series "The beauty within"
- Two Honorable Mentions at IPA One Shot - Home - Competition - Spring 2015
- Featured in the Collection "Limited Editions under §2000", curated by Bridget Carron - December 2014
- Honorable Mention at Moskow International Foto Awards - October 2014
- Price of the General Council of the UTLA in the photo contest organised in Anglet, France - March 2014.