Anyes Galleani is an urban pop artist based in the Los Angeles Arts District.
A former fashion photographer and video director, Anyes, who was born and raised in Italy, has lived in the Arts District since the 90's, using the streets as backdrops for her photographs and videos. Over the years, she has observed a multitude of street art come and go, becoming particularly fascinated by the way posters and graffiti wore out under the elements.
In 2011, as she was searching for a more organic method than traditional printing for her digital art, Anyes began using mixed media to recreate the look of weathered street art, transforming her images into one-of-a-kind original artwork and receiving a welcome response from collectors and corporate buyers.
For more information about Anyes' work and her Arts District Gallery please visit Galleani-Art.com
Bachelor of Fine Arts from Academy of Art University, San Francisco, 1984.
“Strong”, Gabba Gallery, Los Angeles, CA
-"Beautiful Decay", Bustamante Gill Gallery, Culver City, CA
- "Beautifully Broken", The Upper West, Santa Monica, CA
- "Beyond Beauty", Continental Gallery, Los Angeles, CA
- "Sci-Arc Moves Downtown", Southern California Institute of Architecture, Los Angeles, CA
- "Have No Fear", Xhibit Gallery, Los Angeles, CA
- "Industrial" - LD Gallery, San Francisco, CA
"She Inspires" The Untitled Space, New York
"Structural Polarity", Sonya & Co Gallery, Laguna Beach
"Whish List", The Gabba Gallery, Los Angeles
Ongoing Show, Arts Leaders, West Bloomfield, MI
Ongoing Show, Gallery Veronique, Cincinnati, OH
"ACA Award Show" - ADC Gallery, Cincinnati, OH
"Los Angeles Art Fair" with Art Unified, Los Angeles
"From the Streets", Saatchi Art, Santa Monica
"LA Vision" - Bergamot Station, Los Angeles
"ACA Award Show", ADC Gallery, Cincinnati
"7 Extraordinary Artists", FABStudio, Venice
"Kool Layed", The Gabba Gallery, Los Angeles
-"2 Sides of a Coin", Bustamante Gill Gallery, Los Angeles, CA
-"Photo LA", Modern Art Etc Gallery, Los Angeles, CA
-"Spirit of Healing Celebration" Doubletree by Hilton, Los Angeles, CA
- "Slice of life", Linus Gallery, Pasadena, CA
- "Various Artists", Bob Ore' Gallery, Los Angeles, CA
- "Dissilience 2", Space A, Los Angeles, CA
- "The Way I see It", Aidikoff Screening Room, Beverly Hills, CA
- "Pro Choice", Xhibit Gallery, Los Angeles, CA
- "Graduation Show", Academy of Art University, San Francisco, CA