View In A Room
Add to Favorites
Painting: Gold Foil, illustration board, Mounted to sintra panel on Paper, Other.
- "Gesture: Gold" was created specifically for the spring editions of The Other Art Fair which were unfortunately canceled due to Covid-19
- The technique used to create “Gesture: Gold” is one where gold metallic foil is carefully applied through a variety of heat and pressures. It is a highly technical process that was developed by M. Clark.
- “Gesture: Gold“ is part of Clark’s Under Pressure series.
- The edges of the piece have been finished in gold.
- The luminosity fluctuates with shifting light creating constant visual interest.
- Signed on the side of the artwork. Also signed and dated on the back.
- Ready to hang––no additional framing needed. Wire attached to back for easy installation.
- Shipped with a signed Certificate of Authenticity
“Gesture: Gold” has been featured by Saatchi Art.