View In A Room
Add to Favorites
Photography: Black & White, Glass, Paper, Wood on Cardboard, Glass, Paper, Wood.
The“Beautiful” series was created out of the need to create something visually and aesthetically pleasing and nice in perception.
Klaudia, Joanna, Magda, Dagmara.
Audacious and beautiful in their youth. Each of them caught unaware. The photographs constitute an attempt to capture this moment - what is the most beautiful at such a young age.
The titles of the photographs are a record of the girls' comments and behaviour during the session. Agitated and excited.
Interesting and scared at the same time.
All photographs were taken by way of traditional analogue technology, without any manipulation neither at the time of shooting nor at the post-production stage. All works are the perfect representation of gelatin silver prints made by myself. The cover has been designed and made by Krzysztof Jurkowski. The author's screen print made on leather and glass is the result of many trials and laborious preparation.
The “Beautiful” series was created in two years.
- “The End”, one of the works from the Beautiful series
- author Fryderyk Danielczyk
- typography Fryderyk Danielczyk
- place - Gołdap – old granary
- limited edition 7 pcs
- number ?/7
- made from a negative
- original print, Baryte paper - black-and-white photography, sepia toned
- original frame made of red oak, 8-12% of moisture content, covered with oil based on natural Chinese oils, rosewood colour,
title laser engraved in the lower right corner
- backing made of acid-free cardboard - original screen printing in the lower right corner. The cardboard meets the requirements of
ISO 9706 and PAT (Photography Archival Test),has an obverse and reverse
- screen printing on glass
- date of making the negative 2012
- date of making the print 2014
- original print 48,5 cm x 39,5 cm
- print doesn’t have direct contact with the glass and frame
- signed on the reverse with a pencil
- fine art photography
Waiting period for the order completion 14 days
The entire series is available at www.fryderykdanielczyk.com