Native New Yorker, Benjamin Casiano is an accomplished creative director, designer & painter.
Although he ventured into the world
of design, art is his first love.
Many describe his art as a form of pop-cubism.
Today his art is owned by corporate &
private collectors in the US & abroad.
Recognized with numerous honors & awards.
Casiano is currently exhibiting in New York City,
Philadelphia & Paris.
His goal is to simply add something not
seen in modern day culture. Something different, something beautiful, one painting
at a time. One exhibition at a time
• BFA graduate from Pratt Institute, Brooklyn NY
• Anderson Contemporary in New York 2018 - present
• Joseph Scott Galleries in New York 2019 - Present
• Gallery 51 in Philadelphia 2017- Present
• Luc Berthier Gallery in Paris 2019
• The Klein Bridgeport , CT 2017- Present