As far as I remember, I never wanted to be an artist. Until I finished my High School studies and entered in the Fine Arts Faculty: then I realized that I had chosen the right way. But, of course, I never thought to be interested abou the sea, and since I was 15, my life turned around the Great Blue.
Only 20 years ago I started my relation with painting, and I have never stopped, working continuously in a personal search that I think about Art as a duality: A personal enjoyment and the search of the transcendence. When I paint I have both, but never in the totality because if I don’t get the second, I get no the first, and getting the second is still a non-reached target.
It’s true, I have an a special relation with the Sea from the very beginning. In fact, 70% of my work turn around the sea. And why? I don’t know, but I enjoy it deeply, and my clients even more.
But the sea is not the only I paint: portraits -to capture the soul in a canvas-, flowers - a continuous lesson of the Nature-, landscapes -the atmosphere in many square centimeters, urban landscapes -the wonderful world of the Beast-... So if you’re looking for an Artwork, maybe I’m your artist.
• • Bachelor in Fine Arts. 1996-2001.
- Department of painting. Universidad del Pais Vasco/Basque Country University. Spain
- Erasmus student in T.A.I.K., University of Art and Design, Helsinki, Finland. Painting and engraving. 2000
- Accademia di Belle Arti, Florence, Italy. Painting and engraving. 2001
• • PhD in Art History. Oviedo University. Asturias, Spain.2007
• • Art, Drawing and Technical Drawing secondary school teacher . 2002-2013, 2015-2017
• Art Gallery “Galerie Knut Grothe”. Charlottenlund , Denmark .
• Art Gallery “Galleri Oxholm”. Copenaghen, Denmark.
• Solo exhibition. Fundación Alvargonzález, Gijón , Asturias, Spain
• IV International Contemporary Art Fair “Donostiartean”. San Sebastian., Spain. 2016
• Art Gallery “Alemi”. Leon , Spain. 2016
• Art Gallery “Conde de Rodezno”. Pamplona, Spain.
• Solo exhibition. Force Technology. Lyngby, Denmark
• Solo exhibition. “Liceo” Cultural Center. Navia, Asturias. 2015
• Blue planet- Discover the Ocean with Art. Arte Algarve Art Gallery. Lagoa, Portugal. July 4th - September 5th, 2015
• Solo exhibition. “Vila Vita Spa Hotel Resort”. Porches, Algarve, Portugal. 2014
• “Jovenes valores del Arte Contemporáneo / Young values of the contemporary Art”. Galería Van Dick. Gijón, Asturias.
• “Jovenes valores de la pintura contemporánea / Young values of the contemporary painting”. Galería Van Dick. Gijón, Asturias. 2005
• Solo exhibition. “Vila Vita Spa Hotel Resort”. Porches, Algarve, Portugal. 2005
• Jose Luis Cerra Wollstein/ Paco Sanchidrian. Exhibition. Cultural Center “Casino de Navia”. Navia, Asturias. 2004
• “Collettiva”. Ken´s Art Gallery. Florence, Italy. 2001
• “De rebus pictorae”. Solo exhibition. Puerto de Vega, Asturias. 2001
• Floating Gardens Project. Helsinki 2000, European city of Culture. 2000
• “Al borde de abismo”. Collective exhibition. Sala juan Larrea. Bilbao, Spain. 2000