I am a collector of places, emotions and sensations.
Real places inspire my creations, and I use my own experiences as a starting point. I capture moments that cross my path, places I have the chance to visit, sensations I feel at some point of my life.
I have always been very interested in working with striking colors, and today this resource allows me to transmit my speech in a clean and precise way.
I could define my current work as realistic with inclinations towards Pop Art.
During the last years, my creative process has been developing in a particular way. I like to visit places, imbue myself with the feeling of actually being there, take notes, and additionally make a photographic record of each place. I use all this material to create my paintings.
In this way, the city is the starting point for my artistic research, which revolves around the observation of urban spaces, with the aim of interpreting the characteristics of each place.
That is when I begin to consider it very necessary to incorporate people as important elements in this research. Furthermore, I feel people are essential, since space is habitable space - or not - due to the interaction of individuals with it.
Painting cities and people begins to be for me, at this point, the cause and effect, being enough reason to visit different cities in Chile and around the world. I look for new places, I exhibit my work in those places, and so on.
Let's continue exploring the world, with its cities.
2018 - Art Teacher Degree in the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
2015 - Painting improvement course in Academia d'Arte Firenze, Florence, Italy.
2008 - Finished studies and graduated of Fine Arts in the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
2005 - Started studies in Fine Arts in the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
2004 - Graduation of high school in the Instituto Alemán Carlos Anwandter, Valdivia, Chile.
2003 - Art student of the drawing class of Schwäbisch-Hall Museum, Germany.
1993 - Started studies in the Instituto Alemán Carlos Anwandter, Valdivia, Chile.
- "The Other Art Fair Los Angeles", originally in The Barker Hangar, LA, USA. Due to pandemic reasons, it was held online.
- "The Other Art Fair Dallas", originally in Dallas Market Hall, USA. Due to pandemic reasons, it was held online.
- Exhibition and representation, Jack Rabbit Gallery, Texas, USA.
- "The Other Art Fair Dallas", in Dallas Market Hall, USA.
- "Planeta Ilustración" organized by Universidade do Papel in IF Blanco Recoleta, Santiago, Chile.
- "ArtUss" in Universidad San Sebastian, Santiago, Chile.
- "Universos paralelos" in Santiago, Chile.
- “Sur del sur, 100 años SOFO", in recinto SOFO, Temuco, Chile
- “Gallina Kollonka, rescate de un patrimonio vivo”. in Teatro Municipal de Temuco, Chile
- “Gallina Kollonka, rescate de un patrimonio vivo”. in recinto SOFO, Temuco, Chile.
- “Plastic Art Fair” in Seul, Korea.
- “Inmigrante” in Centro Cultural de Maipú, Santiago, Chile.
- Exposición “Grandes mujeres, grandes artistas” in Teatro Municipal de Temuco, Chile
- “En tonos de Violeta” in Enjoy de Chiloé, Chile.
- "Inmigrante" in Salón El Greco, Estadio Español, Santiago, Chile.
- "Rotterdam International Art Fair", in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
- "En tonos de Violeta", in Centro Cultural HMS de Ovalle, Chile.
- "Florence Biennale: Art and the Polis" in Florence, Italy.
- "Desde la Matriz II", Arte Nostro, Valdivia, Chile.
- "Dale un respiro al Sur", Temuco, Chile.
- "Vendimia", Espacio Siena, Santiago, Chile.
- "A todo color", Espacio Siena, Santiago, Chile.
- "Proyecto Valdivia: artistas desclasificados", Contemporary Art Museum, Valdivia, Chile.
- Exhibition and art sale in Sala de Arte Benedictino, Santiago, Chile.
- "Escuela abierta", P. Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile.
- "Orígenes Valdivianos" in Kunstmann Kneipe, Valdivia, Chile.
- "Entre lo real y lo soñado" in Centro Cultural El Austral , Valdivia, Chile.
- "Entre lo soñado y lo imaginado" in Casa Prochelle, Corporación Cultural Municipal, Valdivia, Chile.
- "Cuadernos de viaje" in Centro Cultural El Austral , Valdivia, Chile.
- "Proyecto Italia" in IL TANO, Valdivia, Chile.
- "Trazos en perspectiva", Casa Azul, Futrono, Chile.
- Senderos y Umbrales", Galeria ARTTT, Santiago, Chile.
- Exhibition and live painting in VII Salón Internacional de la Educación, Estación Mapocho, Santiago, Chile.
- "Chile", in the United States Embassy, Santiago, Chile.
- "Toros" in the Liga Chileno- Alemana (Deutsche-Chilenische Bund), Santiago, Chile.
- "First Fridays Artwalk" in Fairfield, Iowa, USA.