For me art is not only a way of self-expression, but also a source of joy and love.
My artistic approach to painting comes down to the caring transmission of what I saw, participation in what is happening, animation, I live each of my works. There are no ready-made answers and rules, the work develops as if by itself, sometimes without my consent. I would like to see one thing, but the work itself dictates and affirms.
Probably, this happens when what has developed in the picture leads to harmony, balance, spiritual completeness.
- Saharov Art Studio, Moscow, Russia
School of Contemporary Painting that belongs to the famous impressionist painter Igor Sakharov.
- Vladimir Kozin studio
I decided not to stop on the things that I have achieved and continue to improve my skills in the studio of Professor Vladimir Kozin. The age of this great master is 96 years old
This great master is 96 years old and for 36 years of his life he was in charge of the painting department at the Latvian Academy of Arts.
His deep experience in the professional area helped me to receive unique 40'S old school knowledge about painting.
I am proud that I had the opportunity to learn from him.
My work in saatchi collection that is curated by Rebecca Wilson:
My work in saatchi collection that is curated by Jessica McQueen:
• 2014 “My World” Prague, Czech Republic;
• 2015 „ArtExpoSpb” St. Petersburg, Russia;
• 2016 ITALIART exhibition “MY ITALY”;
Clean ponds” Moscow, Russia;
• 2016 „Russian Art Week” - winner;
spring 2016, 2nd place in nomination “Conceptual Painting” Moscow, Russia;
• 2016 „Rotterdam Art Fair” - winner;
2nd place (Arts Council Latvia), St. Lawrence Church, Rotterdam, Netherlands;
• 2016 International Festival-competition „Ethno Art Fest” London, England;
• 2017 „Russian Art Week” - winner;
spring 2017 - 2nd place in International competition of avant-garde art in the nomination “Expressionism”, Moscow, Russia;
• 2017 ITALIART Exhibition “VOX ANIMAE – art the voice of soul”, Milan, Italy;
• 2017 Art Week in Franc, “Visiting Pierre Cardin”, Lacoste, France;
• 2017 ITALIART winner – 3rd place “My Italy”, Central House of Artist in Moscow on the Kuznetsk bridge;
• 2017 winner- 3rd place in International Exhibition of Animalistic Arts "ZOO ARTS / Portrait Animals", The White Hall of the Vernadsky State Geological Museum of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia;
• 2017 Art Shopping Paris Carrousel du Louvre, Exhibition in Musée du Louvre, The Louvre Museum, Paris, France;
• 2017 Winner- 3rd place “Art Week in Italy”, competition “ART-GEOGRAPHY OF ITALY”, Town Hall of Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy;
• 2017 Exhibition "RUART 2017" in Art gallery “Spazio M7”, Milan, Italy;
• 2018 Art Shopping Paris Carrousel du Louvre, Exhibition in Musée du Louvre, The Louvre Museum, Paris, France.
• 2018 ART RIGA FAIR 2018 Railway Museum,Riga,Latvia
• 2019 Art Salon of Modern Art Arte Genova 2019 Genova, Italy
• 2019 Next Art Week in Greecе. Gallery Myrό,Greece,Saloniki
• 2019 Art Week in Francе La Galerie des Molières MIRAMAS France
• 2019 International Contest & Award ABSTRACTION ARTS FESTIVAL Congress Hall "Danilovsky" Moscow
• 2019 Winner- 3rd place World Art Geography Art Geo Award Congress Hall "Danilovsky" Moscow
• 2020 Winner- 3rd place The Great Art Copy Exhibition Center of the St. Petersburg Union of Artists