Born in the Tuscan countryside I have always been interested in painting and drawing and after a scientific education I started painting first as a self-taught and further-on by taking courses and workshops at schools and masters of Lombardia (Italia).
I found in the watercolor painting the technique that most satisfies my creativity and lets me express myself the way I am.
I like to experiment and I mainly get inspiration for my paintings from my travels.
In recent years I have combined passion for the travel together with the love for painting and drawing realizing carnet de voyage, which are inspired by the places I have visited.
I currently live and work in Lombardia.
• graduated at Painting Academy of Vittorio Viviani
• watercolor school with master Elisabetta Mino
• engraving and graphics school with the master Gilberto Galbiati
• watercolor school with the master Angelo Gorlini
• workshops with various international masters including:
Thomas Schaller, kim sommerschield, Ronald Palmaerts, Giuliano Boscaini
•May 2019: selected for Tirana International Watercolor Biennale 2019
•November 2018: finalist at International Watercolor Contest at Galleria Esde – Cagliari (Italy)
•April 2018: Milan city lights: group exhibition.
Milan through its lights and shadows, reflections and atmospheres
exhibition hall at ChiAmaMilano, Via Laghetto 2, Milano
• solo exhibition “Color Impressions”: Tuscany lights and colors in the watercolor. Landscapes and beatiful corners of the Tuscan countryside
• group exhibition “ACQUERELLO - la scuola di GORLINI": I partecipate with the artwork "yellow train" and "reading thinking" to the exposition “ACQUERELLO - la scuola di GORLINI"
• group exhibition “ACQUERELLI NELLA VALLE DELLE CARTIERE”
• group exibition “LA MIA MILANO” water dialogues: I partecipate with the artwork "Milan to drink" to the exposition “LA MIA MILANO” water dialogues at URBAN CENTER GALLERY VITTORIO EMANUELE ll MILANO
• solo exhibition “water and light in the Tuscan landscape”
• group exhibition “Fabriano in watercolour 2015”: I partecipate together with the "Angelo Gorlini" school at the exposition "Fabriano in acquerello 2015" exposing my artwork "the foot".
• group exhibition at Moreland City Council – Australia: I partecipate with the artwork "umbrellas" to the exibition at Moreland City Council
• group exhibition Watercolors – Gamec: I partecipate with the artwork "boat in the mist" to the exibition "WATERCOLORS - La scuola Gorlini"
• solo exhibition "Earth and Water" at the exhibition hall of the municipality of Lari (PI)
• solo exhibition "The magic of watercolor" at the spa Casciana Terme (PI)
• group exhibition “Fabriano in watercolour 2013”: I partecipate together with the "Angelo Gorlini" school at the exposition "Fabriano in watercolor 2013" exposing my artwork "horse".