Jaime K. Scatena (São Paulo, 1977) is an artist, but also an engineer, journalist and photographer. He studied photography at the ICP (NY, 2013) and Central S. Martins (London, 2010).
His artwork, mostly based on photography, explores his inner personality exposing it on several self-portraits series and also the outer world, showing it from a unique point of view. Jaime’s most recent works makes use of QR codes to display his multimedia art.
- Digital Fine Art Print (ICP), NY
- Photography (Luz marginal procura corpo vago) with Gal Oppido - Festival de Arte da Serrinha
- Curatory Workshop with Paulo Klein - Imã Fotogaleria
- Artistic residency with José Spaniol - Festival de Arte da Serrinha
– Art History - Museu da Imagem e do Som - MIS/Brazil
– Courses at Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design, London/UK
- Reportage Photography, with Giulio Mazzarini
- Photography, Art and Architecture, with Diego Ferrari
- Travel Photography: People and Places, with Anthony Webb
- Experimental Drawing, with Jane Grisewood
1999 – Graduated as Civil Engineer, Unicamp/Brazil
- Collective Shows (PopPorn 2013, Mostra SP de Fotografia 2012)
- Individual shows (São Paulo, Atibaia & Campinas)