About Javier Pavón
Javier Pavón [Valencia 1981] Graphic Designer and Artist. After a period working as a technical architect for a major multinational company (05-07) I decide to give an end to this professional stage and devote myself entirely to the world of design and art. I started combining creative graphic designer work for a company of sports communication (07-10) with graphic design work for free web while I was finishing my studies of Fine Arts. After this stage and once I've finished my degree , I begin to work as a graphic designer for the City Council of Valencia (10-11) and at the same time I was studying a Master in Engineering Design, within the speciality of graphic design. Currently I'm working as a graphic designer and freelance artist.
· Master in Engineering Design | Sp. Graphic Design (2011)
· Graduate in Fine Arts (2009)
· Graduate in Architectural Techologist (2005)
· Golden Star in the Starpack Awards 2011.
· First prize in the XII edition of Bancaja Awards – UPV 2009.
· Finalist in the Madrid Animation Festival “Animadrid 2009”.
· Participation in India Animation Festival “AniFest India 2007”.
2012 – Individual exhibition “Arquetipos” in the gallery Diseño al cubo (Valencia).
2011 – Individual exhibition “Contrastes” in the gallery Jorge Juan (Valencia).
2008 – Collective exhibition “Desde el jardín” in Sala Jardín Botánico (Valencia).
2008 – Collective exhibition “Bons Tractaments” in Ca Revolta (Valencia).
2006 – Collective exhibition “Pintores solidarios” in Sala Braulio (Castellón de la Plana).
2005 – Individual exhibition “El comienzo” in Sala Dcel (Valencia).