** Please note - limited edition art ships (on average) within 18 days from order. Apologies for the delay. If any artwork needs to be rushed, please let me know and I'll see if I can accommodate your timeline **
My photography and design styles vary because I find inspiration in a variety of places. Some artwork is subtle with gentle hues, others are bold and harsh. I do my best to stay true to the unique inspiration behind each individual piece I create. I am a photojournalist by trade but have in recent history evolved to a manipulated-photographic style where I blend lines and make artwork with the specific intent to add a chill, zen vibe to a space. My most popular collection on Saatchi Art is my "Movement" collection.
Specifically for the movement collection: "In a chaotic world, I seek peace and stillness while honoring the world and its natural movement. I find peace in the rhythmic movement of the ocean. Her personality changes as does my own - I'm drawn to her varying temperament. I am an Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran and find that the stress carried from my military service and deployment lingers. Friends and fellow troops I know succumb to darkness and it forces me to focus on finding my peace and balance. In this collection, I observe the mood and movement of the ocean, trees, and sky. I blend the choppiness of reality to make it more peaceful while still observing the ebb and flow of Mother Nature's beauty."
I am proud to have my artwork in private collections throughout the USA, Germany, Turkey, Spain, and Canada.
Sociology & Anthropology, B.A., University of Illinois, 2008
US Army 2001 - 2010 (Operation Iraqi Freedom)
Photojournalism / Mass Communications, Defense Information School, 2006
* Published in National Geographic Traveler magazine (Feb/March 2019 Issue)
* Published in three international text books sponsored by the National Geographic (2015 / 2014 / 2016)
* Published in Fortune Magazine (2015)
* Published in Madame (German) Magazine (2015)
* Featured artist in art show "Food the World Over" in Como, Italy (2015)
* Graphic Arts / Typography Licensed Artist at Photofy
* Published in Military Times (2007 - 2010)
* Published in Tech Times (2010)
* Featured Artist at A Unique Art Gallery in Jupiter, Florida (2011-2013)
* Editor of A Unique Art Gallery Quarterly magazine (2012-2013)
* 1st Place (Photography) for Big Shot photography competition (2012)
* 1st Place for Be A Hero Photography Competition (2012)