From the Rolleiflex bi-optic in 1975 to today's digital cameras, above and under water: it is not just the technology that has made me a photographer but my passion for open spaces, the sea and sailing, the magic of travel, the curiosity for the new and the determination to achieve the result.
I love photography to tell stories of yachts, sea, nature and tradition: the fate wanted me to be "Yacht Photographer" and "Digital Artist”.
Martino Motti bases its work on his commitment, enthusiasm, passion, fair play and his natural predisposition to discretion. The focus on the customers and their needs, the pursuit of excellence, the emphasis of the beauty and the spirit of innovation are the basis of his work. Over 30 years of professional photographic experience in various areas resulting in a rich and eclectic photographic "culture": a value to invest in with confidence.
Graduate in high school - Italy
- Genova - Super Yacht "Force Blue" - Personal Exhibition during a private event - September 2018
- Genoa - Private House - Vernissage and Personal Exhibition - From November 29 to december 13 2013
- Portofino - Brown Castle - Via alla Penisola, 1 - Personal Exhibition - From Luly 5 to July 28 2013.
- Genoa - MM Cornici - Via Lorenzo Perosi 13 C gate - Personal Exhibition - From June 7 to June 23 2013.
- Verres - Valle d’Aosta - Quarters of the Castle Challant, Salon Le Murasse - Arte é - Collective - from August 13 to
September 20 2010
- Varigotti - Varicotti’s Bar - SeaLosophy - Personal Exhibition - from July 19 to August 8 2010
- Finale Ligure - Torre Malvasia - SeaLosophy - Personal Exhibition - from June 26 to July 18 2010
- Genoa - Super Yacht “Dionea" - Personal Exhibition - Sealosophy ed Charity Auction “I Colori del Mare” - May 24 2010
- Genoa - Marina di Genova Aeroporto - Yacht & Garden - Collective - May 22 and 23 2010
- Genoa - Marina di Genova Aeroporto - Arredomare - Collective - May 8 and 9 2010