Michele Senesi was born in Pisa, Italy in 1972. Michele’s work has been exhibited across Europe, including at artBrescia - International Biennial of Contemporary Art and the Marzia Frozen Gallerie in Berlin. Michele currently lives and works in Pisa.
His research is a continuous mixing of materials shapes and colors. He start from digital studio or sketching on paper to material composition of the work, using all that is necessary for its realization. Often his works are mixed media.
PAINTING WILL NEVER DIE! I THINK THAT IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, PAINTING IS THE ULTIMATE EXPRESSION OF HUMANITY AND ITS PASSAGE ON EARTH. PAINTING IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF ART, THE OLDEST AND THE MOST MODERN. YOU CAN FIND AN ENTIRE UNIVERSE WITHIN EACH SINGLE IMAGE OR DISCOVER MANY OTHERS AT THE SAME TIME
His work is the expression of himself—not for ego, but by necessity. Each of us, in our own way of life, accumulates experiences, sorrows, joys, and fantasies. He try to throw all this on the canvas. Sometimes he learn something new about himself in the process.
• La Prima con Rabot | Pisa (ITA)
• Quantum Gravity Marzia Frozen Gallerie | Berlin (GER)
• Astrazioni Expart Gallery | Bibbiena
• Works in the vein of “De Stijl” Saatchiart Gallery Chief Curator: Bridget Carron
• Best of 2013 Saatchiart Gallery, Chief Curator: Rebecca Wilson
• Spotlight on Italy Saatchiart Gallery, Curator: Saatchionline
• World Wide Wall Saatchiart Gallery, Curator: Kirstine Roepstorff
• ArtBrescia Biennale dell’arte Contemporanea
• Mission to Mars Marzia Frozen Gallerie | Berlin (GER)
• Arte Fiera GENOVA Mostra Mercato d’ Arte Moderna e Contemporanea