"I cannot imagine how one can possibly see behind this work how much time and effort it took for me to develop this unique space that defines me now. I have discovered angels when I almost got drowned three times the same summer and I pray every time at dawn for THE CREATION to exist. I have discovered real art in Iasi galleries an in the art albums from the second-hand book seller on Lapusneanu street. I have started then sleeping on pillows smelling like linen, with canvas on the walls and under the bed.
I have never eaten paints, though in the first grades I drunk the water for the aquarelle. And here I am, young, continuously wandering and dedicated, sending invitations to an imaginary park for preserving the soul. Most of the plastic themes used, the symbols and shapes included in my work, are taken out from a reality spoiled by time, and then they are reshaped in a special way in my opinion. The most important theme is the wall.
Constantly fascinated, this dynamism of shape opens up in a unique way, by projecting a sway of mind, a mind performance with neurological circuits. This is my “magic eye”. I believe that by uniqueness begins with the very capacity of inventing universe out of things shattered by time, things that have changed into ephemerity. There are hours that I spend staring at the mud, at the wrinkles of the trees, at the rust of walls damaged by time. It is an exercise that everybody should make. It means worming the spirit, getting in touch with the sublime. I am connected to silence and endless time during the short chat between things. Sublime. Esoteric. … And the night… that cold, fascinating light that makes things change their meaning, driven by an inner tremble that is known from a previous moment, fluttering through images.
My visual relates with dreams, unconsciousness, delirium, hallucination, with the change of shape and light, with the spontaneous, illusion, abnormal and normal, bizarre and wear.
My name is KLOSKA and I will be you host during your visit to the park of preserving the soul.
FREE ENTRANCE! "
BA Technical University "GH. ASACHI " Iasi, Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunication, Digital Radio communication section / 2000
BA Art University "George Enescu" Iasi, Romania / 2012
MA Art University "George Enescu" Iasi, Romania / 2009
Member of Romanian Union of Professional Artists UAP
" Mindscapes" / Personal exhibition / Art Gallery Focsani , / June 2017
"Alone, to the invisible touch" / Painting / "Nicolae Mantu" Art Gallery, Galati Romania - April,May 2015
"THE MEMORY OF LIGHT" - "Amfitryon de la Patria" Gallery, Brasov, Romania , June2019
- 1999 - personal exhibition - pen and ink drawings - The house of the students, Iasi, Romania - "The student Art Week" ;
- 1999 - personal exhibition - pen and ink drawings - "Luceafarul" Theater, Iasi, Romania;
- 1999 - collaboration with Literal Association"Outopus" - illustration of no. 5 number of the literary periodic;
- 1999 - collaboration with the poet and dramaturg Mircea Rotaru - illustration for the dramatic piece "The house between worlds";
- 2002 - personal exhibition - paintings and graphics on canvas - Art Galleries Focsani, Romania;
- 2002 - collaboration with the literary association "Oglinda Literara" Vrancea, illustrations for the no. 13/ year II;
For the period 2002 and 2007 - Art director and Master graphic designer - ONMEDIA Design, Focsani, Romania.
- 2007, january - TIAV Bucharest - International Festival for Visual Arts 2007 - represented by Hidalgo Art Gallery;
- 2007, february - group exhibition - ArtSpace 2000 - International Center for Culture and Arts "Arcus", Sf. Gheorghe, Romania;
- 2007, april - personal exhibition - "Hidalgo Art Gallery" - Focsani, Romania;
- 2007, november - personal exhibition - Art Galleries Focsani, Romania;
- 2007, october - personal exhibition - "Espace Costos" Gallery - St. Tropez, France;
- 2007, december - personal exhibition - Galleries of Art - Focsani, Romania;
- 2008, june - group exhibition - " Atelier 35" - World Trade Center, Iasi, Romania;
- 2008, july - personal Exhibition - "Incandescent and wears" - "Tonitza" UAP Art Gallery, Iasi, Romania;
- 2008, july - group Exhibition - " Moldavian Salons " - Galeries and Institutions from Bacau, Bucuresti, Chisinau;
- 2008, august - group exhibition - " The city" - World Trade Center, Iasi, Romania;
- 2008, august - group exhibition - " 4 romanian contemporary artists" - Nably, France;
- 2008, november - personal Exhibition - "Urban wear - oniric interferences - object of art " - International Center for Culture and Arts "George Apostu" , Contemporary Art Gallery, Bacau, Romania.
- 2009, july - group Exhibition - " Moldavian Salons " - Galeries and Institutions from Bacau, Bucuresti, Chisinau;
- 2009, november - personal exhibition "Memory mark" - paintings, graphics, instalation, photography - Art Galleries Focsani, Romania.
2011- personal exhibition " Flowers for Kafka" - painting , Calderon Club Bucharest, Romania
2015 - personal exhibition - painting " Alone to the invisible touch" , "Nicolae Mantu" Art Gallery Galati Romania
2017 - " Mindscapes" / Personal exhibition / Art Gallery Focsani , / June 2017
2019 - "THE MEMORY OF LIGHT" - "Amfitryon de la Patria" Gallery, Brasov, Romania , June2019