Pallieter Deseck was born in Kortrijk (Belgium) in 1987.
He studied there at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts and he practiced different techniques within workshops with renowned artists.
Pallieter later went to the film school Narafi in Brussels (Belgium) where he obtained his diploma in visual arts.
He designed visual displays for several fashion brands and developed his technical skills while continuously researching new methods of expression.
- Royal Academy Of Fine Arts (Kortrijk-Belgium)
- Artistic Workroom (Kuurne-Belgium)
- Audiovisual Arts (Brussel-Belgium)
- Art course CAC (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo, Malaga-Spain)
- Exposition Royal Acedemy Of Fine Arts (Kortrijk-Belgium)
- Exposition Workroom (Kuurne-Belgium)
- Exposition gallery (Malaga-Spain)
- Exposition gallery (Torremolinos-Spain)