My specialization as an Artist is that I'm creating Contemporary, Mixed media artworks with airbrush, brushes, pencils, with oil and acrylic colors. Moreover, I'm creating, Hand made-Vintage- and Digital art Collage, Illustrations, Graphic design, digital art Paintings, Photo Manipulations, and fine art photography.
I was born in the heart of Greece, in the town of Karditsa. Today I live on the magnificent Mount Pelion, the legendary mountain of the Centaurs, where I built the studio of my dreams.
Ever since I was young, I loved to create, drawings, Illustrations, abstract designs, and Calligraphy. I soon realized that through my artistic sensitivities I could bring to life the ideas, tendencies, contradictions, emotions, people, and nature that fill my subconscious. In this search for meaning, I express both my unanswered questions and my life experiences. Indeed, it is through my painting, collage, photography and digital artwork that one can understand my thoughts, communicate with me conceptually and share a unique experience.
I have been working as an artist in airbrush painting, mixed media techniques, and graphic designer for many years. Among my greatest works of art is, I believe, my family, with 4 amazing children who are an inspiration to me. I have collaborated with many artists in a variety of art galleries and contributed to a great number of projects with designers, architects, advertisers, and photographers. I am passionate about my work and am constantly evolving through the use of new mediums including digital manipulation. I combine painting, graphic design, photography, New Media and digital technology with the azure expanse of the Aegean Sea to inspire me.
• College of Decoration Arts, Volos, Greece
• Graphic Design and Fine Art Photography at the Art College of Athens.
[Professors: Mr. Walter Mayers, Mr. A. Apergis, Mr. I. Dekoulakos
• Athens Institute of Business Administration
• Graphic Design- Advertising
(By American Advertising Firms: J. Walter Thomson, Saatchi & Saatchi
Lecturers: George Lois, Walter Mayers, J.Fraser)
• Group :
1. Municipal Art Gallery of Karditsa
2. The Center of Culture, Volos, Greece
3. The center of Art “Giorgio de Chirico, Volos, Greece
4. The Modern Art Museum, Elaiourgeion, Chania of Crete, Greece
5. Contemporary Space, Athens, Greece
• Solo Exhibitions:
1. The Center of Art “Giorgio de Chirco”, Volos, Greece
2. Art Café “Nouveau”
3. Graphic Arts School of Athens
4.Art College of Athens