I'm a Texas-based fine art photographer, and I've been working with the Nude for over 10 years. I love capturing the full diversity of the human form, whether working underwater, in abandoned and natural environments, or in the studio.
Each work is released in a limited edition of 7. Prints available through Saatchi are ready to ship. If the edition is not sold out, additional prints can be custom-ordered in one of several sizes. Prices depend on the size, and increase with the print number.
Prints are on Fuji Crystal Archive paper, exposed to a digital negative and processed using traditional RA-4 chemistry to create a beautiful, continuous-tone image. Prints are delivered unmounted, have a small white margin to ease handling and framing, and are signed and numbered on the back.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
• Solo exhibition, "Glass Darkly," 2017.
• Juried show selection, TASIMJAE, 2017.
• Juried show selection, TASIMJAE, 2015.
• Group exhibition, "Contagious Collaborations," 2014.
• Juried show selection, TASIMJAE, 2014.
• Solo exhibition, "Displacement of the Soul," 2013.
• Juried show selection, TASIMJAE, 2013.
• Group exhibition, Artopia, 2013.
• Best in Show, BAL Member Show, 2012.
• Juried show selection, Seattle Erotic Art Festival, 2012.
• First Place, BAL Member Show, 2011.
• Solo exhibition, "Funkcją Wnętrza Osoby," 2010.