Born Istanbul Turkey 1972. After completing primary, secondary and high school education in F.M.V Nişantaşı Işık Lisesi Istanbul; she continued Bilkent unv Fine Arts Faculty Interior Architecture & Environmental Design 91‐93, Ankara ; Boğaziçi Tourism Hotel Management vocational studies 1995, İstanbul; Bahcesehir University School of Politics certificate 2010,İstanbul.As an art student she took charcoal and watercolor lessons and techniques in Renaissance Art, Point Art and Bilkent University/Anakara. After a while of carrier in Hotel Management, shifted back to arts.
Founded '' Look Art Studio '' workshop / artgallery in Nişantaşı İstanbul with her also artist business partner until 2008.
In addition to her abstract, surreal works on canvas, she designed popart products by applying digital works to objects such as furniture, lamps, and accessories. She exhibited her work with solo and group exhibitions held here.
Acrylic, oil paintings, sometimes with experiences of trips, have transformed into fantasy utopian stories and painting them to the canvas with 3D forms. Every series has its own authentic story such as relationships/conflicts, bonding with nature, timeless utopic lands before or after human existance…
Using materials so to urge viewers to touch the canvas.
* ‘Beyond Love’ Feb- March 2021 Group exhibition Gallery Binyıl Istanbul Feb- March 2021
* Virtual Contemporary Istanbul Dec- January 2021
* Step İstanbul ArtFair 18-22 november 2020
* Turkish Educational Foundation Portart online donation event Istanbul 2020
*Lebriz online group exhibition May 2020
* Lebriz online solo exhibition May 2020
* Sanat Gezgini group ex. Istanbul May 2020
*Art Ankara Art Fair Ankara March 2020
* Istanbul Art Show Hilton Exhibition Center Gallery BinYıl December 2019
* Lebriz online solo exhibition September 2019
* Art 212/Lebriz Nişantaşı Solo exhibition Istanbul February 2018
* Beşiktaş Ortaköy Art Gallery Group exhibition Istanbul February2017
* 360 İstanbul love fest. 360Beyoğlu Group exhibition Istanbul February 2017
*Galeri Işık Art/design exhibition Teşvikiye İstanbul December 2015
*Nur‐u Ziya Suits Group exhibition Istanbul February 2015
*Derinlikler Art Gallery Group exhibiton Istanbul February 2014
*Painters Society of Turkey group exhibition 2014
* Cihangir Art gallery Group exhibition Istanbul February2014
* Galeri Işık Nişantaşı Group exhibition Istanbul December 2014
* 360 Beyoğlu Love Fest Group exhibiton Istanbul Feb2014
* Galeri Bonart Nişantaşı Istanbul 2013
* Sanat Gezgini Gallery ‐ Kanyon Istanbul 2013
* Lutfi Kırdar exhibiton center Interior achitecture fair Istanbul 2013
* Lütfi Kırdar exhibition center Interor architecture fair Istanbul 2012
* Polat Towers main hall display Istanbul 2012
* Solo serge Nişart Nişantaşı İstanbul 2012
* Nişart group exhibition İstanbul 2011
* Istanbul Design Week, Design Fair Galata Bridge İstanbul 2006
As the theme of fair ‘the future of design’ she designed a plexy/steel shelving unit in the shape of DNA form. Arguing that human DNA will eventually diverge from inappropriate nutritional and natural conditions with
GMOs and consequently inevitable ergonimic changes will result in new forms of design in the future.
* Group exhibiton, Nişantaşı 2011
* Consulate of Greece, Group 2006
* Derinlikler Art gallery group 2005
* Cream art gallery Arnavutköy Istanbul 2005
* Look art Studio co-owner Nişantaşı solo/group 2004‐2006
Please visit www.taclangorgun.com to view more about my acrylic/oil artworks, geometric digital arts, design objects and music.