Tracey Lee Cassin
Whakatane, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
About Tracey Lee Cassin
Born in 1965 in Whanganui, New Zealand, raised in Nelson, she now lives and works in Whakatane, in the Bay Of Plenty. A mainly self-taught artist, Tracey Lee’s artistic style is contemporary with the inclusion of abstract, natural and botanical elements. Her practice explores many artistic aspects, in particular the fundamentals of space, shape, and colour using oils, watercolours, ink and acrylics. Perfect and imperfect, it is an invitation for the viewer to enjoy a colourful journey into her artistic concepts. Her work is in many private collections. Tracey Lee’s creative roles are extensive; she is also a Photographer, Artistic Designer, and Creative Director of the art, home and garden website – Mia Bella Passions.
●'Cityscapes' 2017 Art Exhibition - Special Merit Award - Light, Space And Time Online Art Gallery.
● 2016 to current - Artistic Designer - Vida Voices - USA
● 2016 Aroha Love Group Exhibition -The Art Lounge NZ -Tauranga.
● 2016 - World Inspired - Group exhibition artist - Creative Tauranga.
● 2016 - Sunshine & A Canvas - The Great Rotary Art Expo - exhibiting artist.
● 2016 - IMAGO MUNDI - Benetton World Art Project - contributing contemporary artist for New Zealand Permanent Collection - 'Kiwi Consciousness' - Treviso, Italy.
● 2015 - Hibiscus And Bays Art Awards, Auckland, New Zealand - Selected exhibiting artist/Merit Award
● Creative Bay Of Plenty Artist.
● 1999 Exhibition - Whakatane Museum & Gallery, New Zealand.
● 1998 - Molly Morpeth Canaday Art Award - Selected Exhibiting Artist.
● 1996 - Molly Morpeth Canaday Art Award - Selected Exhibiting Artist.