Tobe is a graduate of New York University's Tisch School of the Arts (TSOA) Graduate Film Program. He obtained his Master of Fine Arts degree in 1996 for Film Producing and Screenwriting. Since then, he has moved on to gain experience as a co-producer of a New York based video production company specializing in Native American programming and pursuing his own film career.
I continuously seek out a resplendent beauty and a story in my environment, making it a memory to share and evoking tranquility. My photography focuses mostly on the richness of bold colors, nature, landscapes, and equine souls. I like to build my portfolio with images that inspire and enchant. I enjoy including works that showcase my skills in composition, colors that complement each other, use of light, new media techniques and different perspectives. I also currently spread awareness for Wild & Rescued Horses through my photography. Most of all, my art reflects the beauty of the soul, and this is what I want to show to the world.
NYU Tisch School of the Arts
THE STATE OF FLOW VIRTUAL ART EXHIBITION (Curating) - May 1 - August 1, 2020
*PROJEKT 30 (2001)
*ART CENTER OF NORTHERN NJ- (2013)
*ART OF HEALING EXHIBIT- ENGLEWOOD, NJ (2016 - 2017)
* ARTBOX.PROJECT New York 1.0 (2018)- Stricoff Gallery
* LIGHTSPACETIME ONLINE ART GALLERY- Special Merit Award (2018) "Animal Art"
* ARTBOX.GALLERY - ZURICH, SWITZERLAND (2018)
* BLANK WALL GALLERY - ATHENS, GREECE (2018) "Moments of Colors"
* CHANIA INTERNATIONAL PHOTO FESTIVAL (2018) - GREECE
* THE LEGACY CENTER "REFINED" EXHIBIT (2018)- NEW YORK
* NOMADWORKS “HOPE” & "WINTER" EXHIBIT (2018, 2019 - 20) - NEW YORK
* SNAP TO GRID EXHIBIT - Los Angeles Center for Digital Art (2018)
*NOMADWORKS - "THE GIFT" EXHIBIT (2019) - NEW YORK
* ARTBOX PROJECT ZURICH 1.0- Swiss Art Expo (2019 - 20)
*RIVERSIDE GALLERY "EXPRESSIONS I & II" EXHIBIT- HACKENSACK, NJ (2019 - 20)
* ART BASEL ARTWEEKS - MIAMI (2019)