View In A Room
Add to Favorites
Painting: Copper foil, Silver illustration board, Mounted to sintra panel on Other.
- The technique used to create “All Wound Up” is one where copper metallic foil is sculpted through a variety of intense heat and pressures. It is a highly technical process that was developed by M. Clark’s.
- “All Wound Up“ is part of Clark’s Under Pressure series.
- The three-quarter inch edge is foiled in copper.
- The luminosity fluctuates with shifting light creating constant visual interest.
- Signed on the side of the artwork. Also signed and dated on the back.
- Ready to hang––no additional framing needed. Wire attached to back for easy installation.
- Shipped with a signed Certificate of Authenticity
“All Wound Up” is featured by Saatchi Art.