View In A Room
Add to Favorites
Painting: Oil, Paint, Clay, blade, sock on Canvas, Other.
Stages of creating a picture
1. On the prepared lower oil we shall execute color imitation of the underwater world with the sunk ship. In doing so, we form geometric forms in the water space.
2. The dark territory of the ship is filled with a certain number of different vessels.
3. Using a sock and a blade, we represent phantoms of stone fishes.
4. The materiality of glass bottles is processed graphically using a blade.
5. We form in the foreground the boards of the sunken ship.
6. A stream of sunlight breaks through the thickness of the water. We unite in a single composition glass vessels and stone fish.
7. With low lighting, we add the brush to work, paying special attention to the composition center.